samsung pay

vintot

Reaction score
Hi,

is there an option that when i tap my phone to nfc enabled payment terminal it will automatically show samsung pay or the cards without going to samsung pay app and going to pay tab?

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

is there an option that when i tap my phone to nfc enabled payment terminal it will automatically show samsung pay or the cards without going to samsung pay app and going to pay tab?

Normally doing so will cause them to open.

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new user of galaxy watch and samsung phone here. may i ask how come credit cards added to my samsung pay app in phone does not shows up at watch?

when i open galaxy watch's samsung pay app there are no credit cards, is that supposed to be normal? they design it this way so i can use my watch to pay even if i am not using a samsung phone in future? thanks.

Last edited:

Jumpman23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new user of galaxy watch and samsung phone here. may i ask how come credit cards added to my samsung pay app in phone does not shows up at watch?

when i open galaxy watch's samsung pay app there are no credit cards, is that supposed to be normal? they design it this way so i can use my watch to pay even if i am not using a samsung phone in future? thanks.

Have to add the cards in the watch separately. Not synced from phone.

galaxyuser

Reaction score
Will SimplyGo work right away with Samsung Pay on Apr 4? Got my MasterCard Debit from POSB just waiting to be used.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pay has update
x7IwvVnl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the Samsung Pay app, don't know, I went to Galaxy app to check for updates, got two

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the Samsung Pay app, don't know, I went to Galaxy app to check for updates, got two

On samsung pay > transit card > Add your "master card" transit for the use for bus / mrt

This is available after you update samsung pay program.

I do not want to use my master card as default card, anyone knows how to make the transit card load fast when using mrt?

Last edited:

vintot

Reaction score
On samsung pay > transit card > Add your "master card" transit for the use for bus / mrt

thanks! need to go to samsung app for manual update. does it mean we can now use our phone to tap in buses. :s12:

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks! need to go to samsung app for manual update. does it mean we can now use our phone to tap in buses. :s12:

i assume so till we try tomorrow :s22:

I do not want to use my master card as default card, anyone knows how to make the transit card load fast when using mrt?

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got it on NFC settings > "tap and pay" > "samsung pay" enabled.

Just ensure NFC is on always

TQ

Last edited:

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I was replying, and forgot to quote, sorry

see my picture, screen can be off

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was replying, and forgot to quote, sorry

see my picture, screen can be off

no worries bro, we are all learning in progress :s13:

Screen off but still need NFC On i guess, and no need to launch Sasunung pay.

Last edited:

sunht

Master Member
Reaction score

Can add all kinds of local issued master card right? not necessarily must be those master card with wave logo?

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can add all kinds of local issued master card right? not necessarily must be those master card with wave logo?

so long can be added to samsung pay transit section should be fine i guess

Zijin_

Reaction score

how to manually update? i go into the about samsung pay they say is the latest version liao

edit: can update.. have to go to galaxy store > my page and update first then go to samsung pay to update

Last edited:

vintot

Reaction score
how to manually update? i go into the about samsung pay they say is the latest version liao

go to GalaxyStore. You should see 3 dots somewhere then you will see list of Samsung apps that needs to be updated.

Mine is set to manual update. Anyway there are lots of update not only samsung pay including their Goodlock app.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.