AirPods 2: AirPods, the world’s most popular wireless headphones, are getting even better

lostboyz

Reaction score
its available for pick up today at Apple store, via Apple online. GOGOGO!

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
Demo-ed the airpods at the apple store and i found that the sound quality was subpar when compared to my RHA Trueconnect, however it has one of the best latency when compared to the wireless earbuds available on the market.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Demo-ed the airpods at the apple store and i found that the sound quality was subpar when compared to my RHA Trueconnect, however it has one of the best latency when compared to the wireless earbuds available on the market.

You need to know one is earbuds while the other is in-ear earphones.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well possible for future AirPods. There’re rumours stating next year’s AirPods may get a new design so perhaps this.

Best to keep your expectations low if you are looking for in ear design. Apple don't revolve their design based on customer sentiments/ wants, but driven by what they think is best for consumers. Also its taking them longer and longer to redesign their hardware across their entire product spectrum (even their hottest selling, iPhone) , so I am not confident of seeing a new design for their AirPods anytime soon.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best to keep your expectations low if you are looking for in ear design. Apple don't revolve their design based on customer sentiments/ wants, but driven by what they think is best for consumers. Also its taking them longer and longer to redesign their hardware across their entire product spectrum (even their hottest selling, iPhone) , so I am not confident of seeing a new design for their AirPods anytime soon.

It's only speculation. Even if it doesn't also no issue.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe  likely will keep e in-ear design for their Beats line. like e upcoming Powerbeats Pro that got leaked.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You'll see a AirPods with a brand new design next year for sure. Plus, noise-cancelling headphone will come too.

Windowlover

Reaction score
You'll see a AirPods with a brand new design next year for sure. Plus, noise-cancelling headphone will come too.

Worth getting this model ? Looking for one to watch movie. I heard some earbuds may lacy. Any recommendations?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Worth getting this model ? Looking for one to watch movie. I heard some earbuds may lacy. Any recommendations?

The AirPods is already one of the best wireless earbuds in terms of latency and the AirPods 2 improved in that aspect so movies viewing is no issue at all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.