[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Marukoban

Reaction score
Please quote the sentence where I said its easier to hit 'higher' atk with Luna compared to cherie or leon. I did not mention that.

Yep, part of the reasoning why Luna is easy to gear to high attack is because her gears don't overlap with the main staple dps. And her bonuses to mdef make it easy. I did not say its easier than cherie or otherwise. I only state it come close and she don't need extremely good enchantments to hit that.

Viable maybe but practical no. In such a resource constraint game, Luna is the only one using pegasus (Narm can use angels) and I won't even consider pouring resources to lvl it, unless I already max out bats and angels.

I want damage, I go for Leon or Cherie. Luna I want her ranged dmg and able to attack unscathed.

Well my main point is it's not that easy to gear Luna to high attack. You actually need to invest a lot.
Here's your post:

For me, no regrets getting her. After I am done enhancing Lana, she's next.

Saw too many Luna hitting 900-1k atk already after her buff. (And its easy to hit 1k attack for Luna since armors do increase mdef significantly)

The more we approach endgame, the more powerful she is.

I forgot to add that armor doesn't increase MDef. Maybe you meant hat/helmet. But anyway we are just arguing in circle here. And lategame Flier Luna's damage >>>> Cherie's damage. She has higher attack stats and higher soldier's atk boost. Obviously it depends on your playstyle whether you prefer safety vs more damage.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Well my main point is it's not that easy to gear Luna to high attack. You actually need to invest a lot.
Here's your post:

I forgot to add that armor doesn't increase MDef. Maybe you meant hat/helmet. But anyway we are just arguing in circle here. And lategame Flier Luna's damage >>>> Cherie's damage. She has higher attack stats and higher soldier's atk boost. Obviously it depends on your playstyle whether you prefer safety vs more damage.

Thanks for quoting. So did that statement made in comparison to anything?

2 SR oak gears and a SSR accessory. I think with SR greaves its also possible to hit high atk. Not correct? Hard?

Armor do add mdef %. Is that wrong? 15% mdef is not significant?

And yes, I already said that the flier luna's atk I saw rivals Leon. But yeah, having a high atk, but poor defense dps that may not even make it back isn't my playstyle.

I read the bros here that their Luna is not performing. Its not that she is a bad char, but its mainly due to wrong gears and wrong role. Like u said, Luna is a kiter. Very much agree with u.

She should be used as that, not as a cherie supplement or replacement.

Last edited:

Shib

Reaction score
SR or SSR? SR shouldn't have an issue. I think u know which SR are more rare than others, like the oak set.

SSR I kept everything just in case. Dupes I can upgrade directly without using the epic mat. Ultimately I hope every char to have their own gears and don't have to share.
So far I tried to zap those that I have a few qty on hand. I did notice there are certain SR that are rare.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Marukoban

Reaction score
Thanks for quoting. So did that statement made in comparison to anything?

2 SR oak gears and a SSR accessory. I think with SR greaves its also possible to hit high atk. Not correct? Hard?

Armor do add mdef %. Is that wrong? 15% mdef is not significant?

And yes, I already said that the flier luna's atk I saw rivals Leon. But yeah, having a high atk, but poor defense dps that may not even make it back isn't my playstyle.

I read the bros here that their Luna is not performing. Its not that she is a bad char, but its mainly due to wrong gears and wrong role. Like u said, Luna is a kiter. Very much agree with u.

She should be used as that, not as a cherie supplement or replacement.

My initial point is also she is not easy to reach 1k atk stats in battle, no comparison there. If my initial post didn't get this point across well then I apologize. She really isn't easy to gear because you need to raise up more gears (3) compared to traditional DPS (2), and you need to get lucky with equipment drop. This is another point why she is considered late game character. You need to get to higher base stats and farm higher level dragon for her gears. I actually just got Oak Jacket few days ago and am still using Feathered Light Armor due to insufficient resources to replace the armor.

I think the person here who says Luna is not performing, might actually be because he doesn't invest in Luna or invest in wrong stats/gears.

And agree with you, Luna is one of the best endgame DPS. In Timeless Trial A+ beyond, your tank can't even take a single hit, so kiting without getting damaged is very important and that's why Luna is so good.

Shib

Reaction score
My initial point is also she is not easy to reach 1k atk stats in battle, no comparison there. If my initial post didn't get this point across well then I apologize. She really isn't easy to gear because you need to raise up more gears (3) compared to traditional DPS (2), and you need to get lucky with equipment drop. This is another point why she is considered late game character. You need to get to higher base stats and farm higher level dragon for her gears. I actually just got Oak Jacket few days ago and am still using Feathered Light Armor due to insufficient resources to replace the armor.

I think the person here who says Luna is not performing, might actually be because he doesn't invest in Luna or invest in wrong stats/gears.

And agree with you, Luna is one of the best endgame DPS. In Timeless Trial A+ beyond, your tank can't even take a single hit, so kiting without getting damaged is very important and that's why Luna is so good.
Interestingly, I got the oak jacket a few days ago too. I wonder the game got any logic as to when it drops the same item in a particular day.

Thanks for the many inputs on Luna. Very insightful for me.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

Our interpretation of each other's statement is probably wrong, which is why there is so much differing opinions.

To me, its easy probably because of the following:
1) I got multiple copies of the oak set early. Many from random world encounters. I never miss any of those so it adds up. I even got quite a few ssr drops from those.

2) Like above, I never miss the random world encounters, including encounters that give bond keys. I have 4 chars I have with maxed bond on char stats, the 2nd hexagon. (Cannot do elite 8-2 yet for the mdef specific hexagon). Quite a number of other chars I have are having near maxed bond on char stats also.

3) I do arena regularly. Since I have nothing much to use arena points for, I do spend 300 arena points to roll on the random accessory box. Did get lucky there with SSR. Light veil I got it from bozel event.

4) In my current perspective, mine already have near 700 atk from a char that I did not prioritize. 2 dots away from bowmaster mastery, crappy enchantments and low equip gear lvl. It shouldn't be that hard to push her atk. I am quite optimistic.

For eg, u said your Luna has 990 at lvl 56. Its very much possible right considering mine is lvl 59, near 60. What other heavy investments did u pump to get this stat at lvl 56?

Last edited:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our interpretation of each other's statement is probably wrong, which is why there is so much differing opinions.

To me, its easy probably because of the following:
1) I got multiple copies of the oak set early. Many from random world encounters. I never miss any of those so it adds up. I even got quite a few ssr drops from those.

2) Like above, I never miss the random world encounters, including encounters that give bond keys. I have 4 chars I have with maxed bond on char stats, the 2nd hexagon. (Cannot do elite 8-2 yet for the mdef specific hexagon). Quite a number of other chars I have are having near maxed bond on char stats also.

3) I do arena regularly. Since I have nothing much to use arena points for, I do spend 300 arena points to roll on the random accessory box. Did get lucky there with SSR. Light veil I got it from bozel event.

4) In my current perspective, mine already have near 700 atk from a char that I did not prioritize. 2 dots away from bowmaster mastery, crappy enchantments and low equip gear lvl. It shouldn't be that hard to push her atk. I am quite optimistic.

For eg, u said your Luna has 990 at lvl 56. Its very much possible right considering mine is lvl 59, near 60. What other heavy investments did u pump to get this stat at lvl 56?
Damn sian always can't beat the phantom bernhardt event AOE like free one. But otherwise it's doable for me though I may have screwed up when it comes to training my soldiers..

Sent from Pocoyo Land using GAGT

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Damn sian always can't beat the phantom bernhardt event AOE like free one. But otherwise it's doable for me though I may have screwed up when it comes to training my soldiers..

Its understandable. That one and the one led by Leon are the hardest if you are not powerful enough to tackle them yet.

Luckily they cap at lvl 52. Now I lvl 60, these encounters are like waiting for me to bully them liao. Lol.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its understandable. That one and the one led by Leon are the hardest if you are not powerful enough to tackle them yet.

Luckily they cap at lvl 52. Now I lvl 60, these encounters are like waiting for me to bully them liao. Lol.
I'm about to face level 52 soon once I level up.. Guess I'll just ignore those for now.

Shib

Reaction score
single roll works wonder for me, 30 gold voucher+880 crystals, got 3 ssr (1 liana and 2 angelina) and 2-3 sr.
Will try your method soon. I ever read one ang MOH. He has 2 accts. 1 super unlucky, hardly tiok SSR. The other super easy to get SSR. Really tempted me to try with another account.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm about to face level 52 soon once I level up.. Guess I'll just ignore those for now.

U so high lvl already still want to start jp afresh ah?

From a person that plays both gl and tw version, I can say its tough. Inevitably you will neglect one version. I am neglecting my tw account already, doing the bare minimum.

Especially later events are very very time-consuming and tedious. In terms of tediousness of later events, our recent bozel and gerold/layla events seems a lot more tame.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U so high lvl already still want to start jp afresh ah?

From a person that plays both gl and tw version, I can say its tough. Inevitably you will neglect one version. I am neglecting my tw account already, doing the bare minimum.

Especially later events are very very time-consuming and tedious. In terms of tediousness of later events, our recent bozel and gerold/layla events seems a lot more tame.
I know. But at least I won't have problems doing joint battle and world arena at crappy hours.. :s22:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Yet another ssr drop from random world encounter. That's why I don't miss them. Easy, soloable and not time consuming.

jIsq6dV_d.jpg

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ehh... Hard to hit 1k meh?

eeYLrOV_d.jpg

j2czCgh_d.jpg

Things I did today:
Lvl her to 60
Max oak jacket
Use guild currency and sweep some mats to lvl her to lvl 50 class mastery. (Not enough sweeps and guild currency to max her mastery)
Use some sr scrolls to change enchantment to 2+2
Borrow ledin's maxed greaves to her.

She practically hit 908 atk using sr equips (since the ssr bow do not contribute to her atk after wind spiral)

Goblin Slayer SG

Reaction score
Guild: Falcons of YG
Server: Dalsis
Members: 10/50
Discord invite: https://discord.gg/vxNUyC

We are looking for active players to join us. Most of the current members are Lv 57. Memberships are open to players from all levels. New players who have just started are most welcome.

Guild battles windows period will be on Friday and Saturday nights :)

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pz2uQRBl.jpg

No wonder yesterday 4D miss by 2 for starter prize :s22: think today better not go outside. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.