iPad Air 10.5" and mini 2019 Discussions

rvyne7

Reaction score
Wah got such shops ah?

i remember the last time I bought at iStudio they give me some freebies for my macbook pro but that was long ago. (pre-apple store)..

I feel apple store no question ask 14 days return policy is more convenient than some trashy freebies

alan_shearer

Reaction score
Yah...sometimes the trashy freebies will end up being thrown away

i remember the last time I bought at iStudio they give me some freebies for my macbook pro but that was long ago. (pre-apple store)..

I feel apple store no question ask 14 days return policy is more convenient than some trashy freebies

laeticia

Reaction score
iStudio Terminal 4 not sure when they are getting stock. I guess unlikely that Mon will have 😕

Anyway heading to Apple Store to view the demo set first

Last edited:
Reaction score
heard apple are opening up two more stores in SG soon... about time cos the one on orchard cannot handle! so damn busy

mackie8

Reaction score
For mini...
Only smart cover for now

The silicon is not compatible coz the volume button is bigger and mic location different

rvyne7

Reaction score
For mini...
Only smart cover for now

The silicon is not compatible coz the volume button is bigger and mic location different

same.... bought smart cover but no silicon thingy at back..

went to Next mall beside the cinema they got this wrap thingy but its worth 65 so never bother..

I think it should be not easily scratch right? My apple watch pretty much no screen protector/casing seems to be fine for 2 months now.

mackie8

Reaction score
I didnt buy anything to cover it actually haha

Our ipad air 2 we dont have screenprotector and used by a kid but the screen scratches is very minimal

Im more concern in the back and corners to be dent...

same.... bought smart cover but no silicon thingy at back..

went to Next mall beside the cinema they got this wrap thingy but its worth 65 so never bother..

I think it should be not easily scratch right? My apple watch pretty much no screen protector/casing seems to be fine for 2 months now.

laeticia

Reaction score
So many people at Apple shop! I compared the display with my Huawei Mate 20X I find it's not as sharp so decided not to get in the end. Next model up is ipad Pro and that one the price really 😱

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many people at Apple shop! I compared the display with my Huawei Mate 20X I find it's not as sharp so decided not to get in the end. Next model up is ipad Pro and that one the price really 😱

In fact both models share the same ppi.

Mini will actually look sharper since you wikll be using it further away from your eyes.

Zakhri32

Reaction score
Sold my Pro 11 to get the Mini, wanting a lighter weight tablet and don't need all the horsepower of the pro.

rvyne7

Reaction score
Sold my Pro 11 to get the Mini, wanting a lighter weight tablet and don't need all the horsepower of the pro.

>.< why am I feeling I got very same story.. sold my IPP 256gb for $980 like 3 weeks ago.. then yesterday bought ipad mini (800+ including accessories) hahaha...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I retired my mini 4 when I got my 10.5 Pro and I doubt I’ll go back to mini. So I’ll stick with my 10.5 Pro.

alan_shearer

Reaction score
Did your 10.5 suffer from the white spot problem? I like the 10.5 but Everyday live in fear that once warranty is over the white spot will appear.

I retired my mini 4 when I got my 10.5 Pro and I doubt I’ll go back to mini. So I’ll stick with my 10.5 Pro.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.