[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you want to hear a story huh?

Apr 3. Should be US$30.

If you already have the handsome collection, you get free 4K texture pack.

And also, finally announced after so many leaks ...

Yay! Hopefully they dont take away the split screen coop.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Yay! Hopefully they dont take away the split screen coop.
Split screen still there, increased from 2 players (original BL1) to 4 players (3 is possible too). It's already added in the Handsome Collection (BL2 + BL pre-sequel).

Personally I hope they upgrade the BL1 UI to that of BL2, there's some quality of life improvements there. Also hopefully it can import your PS3 BL1 save files (which Handsome Collection supports).

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
AC3 Remastered is now out on SG/Asia PSN store. Those who bought AC Odyssey Gold Edition can download it for free now.

https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/EP0001-CUSA11560_00-ASIAAC3GAMEPS401

oceanboi21

Master Member
Reaction score
any other way to create ps now account as seems amazon doesnt have the digital code anymore.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought ni no kuni 2 and dragon quest 11 with code too

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
新サクラ大戦

主要角色設定:久保帶人 (BLEACH)
音樂:田中公平
發售日期:2019 年冬季(歐美 2020 年春季)

Love the music, I remember each OVA has variation of the theme song (different singer, different music arrangement), they were so epic. I still have them on mp3 and listen regularly.

Wasn't the original games turn-based strategy?

English trailer:

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
新サクラ大戦

主要角色設定:久保帶人 (BLEACH)
音樂:田中公平
發售日期:2019 年冬季(歐美 2020 年春季)

Love the music, I remember each OVA has variation of the theme song (different singer, different music arrangement), they were so epic. I still have them on mp3 and listen regularly.

Wasn't the original games turn-based strategy?

didn't wanna reply u, cos if know something about sakura wars game means got abit of age :s13:

anyway ya sort of turn-based. fights abit like valkyria chronicles, got a 'action bar', u can do moving/attack till the bar depletes.

while not in battle, u can think its like persona. during your free time can walk around sian the char bor. they got additional power up if they like u (during battle).

i quite looking forward to this new sakura wars. the CV this time round also quite big shot.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didn't wanna reply u, cos if know something about sakura wars game means got abit of age :s13:

anyway ya sort of turn-based. fights abit like valkyria chronicles, got a 'action bar', u can do moving/attack till the bar depletes.

while not in battle, u can think its like persona. during your free time can walk around sian the char bor. they got additional power up if they like u (during battle).

i quite looking forward to this new sakura wars. the CV this time round also quite big shot.
hello....sakura wars is born around 1997.....not the atari 1980s...not that old lah....:p :D

the original was turn-based strategy rpg with dating sims...that's why the anime weaboos love it.

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
was playing KH3 then heard a POP sound...screen goes blank and power trip.

Dead PS4 Pro:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.