2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

androidmazon

Reaction score
Should I go starhub for one to one exchange? Now the phone is continuously warm. Last time I at 71 percent, it moved to 79 percent in 30 minutes. My xiaomi charges faster sia

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT

You setup as new phone or had restored from another phone's backup?

You may want to try factory reset and setup as new phone to see if the charging speed is normal first.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should I go starhub for one to one exchange? Now the phone is continuously warm. Last time I at 71 percent, it moved to 79 percent in 30 minutes. My xiaomi charges faster sia

Since just bought within under a week, in fact probably less than 3 days, just go back to telco exchange new set.

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Go back exchange. The more you keeping thinking go crazy.

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think won't crazy. Later the phone catch fire will kisiao :s13:

Reminds me of ...
ConstantLargeBalloonfish-size_restricted.gif

grover03

Reaction score
Go back exchange. The more you keeping thinking go crazy.
Just went starhub. The phone less than 24 hours but they tell me to go to google service center to get it repaired instead. This is so stupid. Anyone else has this issue where they can't one to one exchange with starhub? So sad lah.. totally not my fault but right I have no choice. Google support told me they couldn't one to one exchange too because I didn't buy it from Google store. In the end all the fault became mine. Which is totally unfair. Haiz

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 LITE using GAGT

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just went starhub. The phone less than 24 hours but they tell me to go to google service center to get it repaired instead. This is so stupid. Anyone else has this issue where they can't one to one exchange with starhub? So sad lah.. totally not my fault but right I have no choice. Google support told me they couldn't one to one exchange too because I didn't buy it from Google store. In the end all the fault became mine. Which is totally unfair. Haiz

Tell stinkhub about lemon law. They must make the replacement without causing you too much inconvenience. Else complaint them to case.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Obviously starhub wants to take the easy way out by pushing to local service centre. Suggest you escalate this or llst go service centre

grover03

Reaction score
Tell stinkhub about lemon law. They must make the replacement without causing you too much inconvenience. Else complaint them to case.
Ya very pissed off. I'll go to case then

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where else besides singtel shop and google store sell the fabric case? Or what case y’all use

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The problem with UAG cases, their plastic hardened in our climate.
ecVciFk.jpg

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New camera apk seems to opens up much faster and has a dark theme!

CUXZNZN.png

qrDJYGD.png

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score

I think there were some bros who went to service centre and managed to get a 1-1 exchange months back. Try try lor, if must repair then go back bang table at SH again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.