Not open for further replies.

shinoku2

Reaction score
Snow Friday
9qJfaie.jpg

jonleelk

Master Member
Reaction score
seems like the seiko sbdc051/063 are really popular, went to see yday and was quite poisioned. prob gonna add that to my collection:s

edited: ok i can get the sbdc for $726 w silicon strap. shld i?
I bought the black one in bracelet for $790 in lazada last Sep.

touchring1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone knows where's the best place to buy authentic higher end Sea-Gull and bj watches? From the posts on WUS forums, it appears that most of the international sellers are selling fake sea gull watches.

I know Sea-Gull has an official stall at tmall but the price is a lot higher. There's also an EOL Outlet store on aliexpress selling seagull watches at lower price than seagull's tmall store.

Strange question from someone who doesn't even own a watch but someone gave me an idea that it maybe profitable to invest in Chinese watches. :s22:

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Idea on investing in Chinese watches is profitable?
Fake seagull? That’s interesting will have to comb WUS to read up

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone knows where's the best place to buy authentic higher end Sea-Gull and bj watches? From the posts on WUS forums, it appears that most of the international sellers are selling fake sea gull watches.

I know Sea-Gull has an official stall at tmall but the price is a lot higher. There's also an EOL Outlet store on aliexpress selling seagull watches at lower price than seagull's tmall store.

Strange question from someone who doesn't even own a watch but someone gave me an idea that it maybe profitable to invest in Chinese watches. :s22:

hahaha, you want to buy but find it expensive, you want to buy cheap then scare fake.

:s22:

snowver

Reaction score
:s22: :s22: :s22:

Icyhearts

Reaction score
The rubber strap is ok but change to bracelet better imo!

Check out the blue one also. Maybe poison further. (053)

seems like the seiko sbdc051/063 are really popular, went to see yday and was quite poisioned. prob gonna add that to my collection:s

edited: ok i can get the sbdc for $726 w silicon strap. shld i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.