Treasure at Tampines

zinedine

Reaction score
It is moving to tuas. Actually east coast is nothing fanciful too. It is the impression rather than the view in general.

East Coast has a long stretch of beach from Fort Road all the way up to Marine Parade and beyond. This is priceless!

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
True. You can observe whether project like suo will huat or not, really depend on the timing of cm, the plot that is launched etc. Unluckily that plot beside suo plot is launched after cm, so its bid is low and its selling psf will be low.

But places like garden and affinity were bidded high, and selling high. It gives you that wrong impression that serangoon North projects are more valuable than that of Aljunied. When this plot beside suo is launched, there is a chance of having good sale. You guys can get ready your bullets.

Can get ready bullets for affinity and garden too, when they have to compete with sims drive.

Save your bullets now, can kill more with one next time.

Clazav

Reaction score
I feel it is due to there having more landed and more freehold, the heritage that giving the prestige than the physical amenities of East Coast over west coast that creates the difference.

East Coast has a long stretch of beach from Fort Road all the way up to Marine Parade and beyond. This is priceless!

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually when I think about the traffic conditions for Tapestry or Treasure.

Even thou many people says that Treasure is big development, a lot of cars along Street 11 definitely will be heavy jam moving to PIE.

Let’s say the jam along the new slip road for Treasure to PIE take drivers 20 mins to get into PIE, the proximity to PIE is actually closer than Tapestry or even Tanah Merah.

If you factor in the travel time from Tapestry or Optima for eg, even thou the traffic along Tampines Ave 10 or New Upper Changi Road is smoother and less congested, the amount of time to travel from these condos to PIE might end up be 15 - 20mins including stops at traffic lights etc.

Maybe it might take also same time for someone from Treasure to PIE and someone driving from Tapestry to PIE.

Just my 2 cents :)

That’s why I opined Tape and Treasure, difficult to compare (not clear cut). Taking lowest quantum, which is a better choice, Tape cdl 1br, at 595k or Treasure studio (no walls, not 1 br) at 580 k?

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I attended the Twin Vew talk and went to the showflat. Back then, the pull factor was the HSR(train to Malaysia). My agent said that many agents themselves submit cheque of their own to secure the 1 bedder. When the news that the HSR was cancelled, i suppose sales dampened. I am not convinced of its 1400psf price. It is neither here nor there. Not exactly near to top schools, not near to MRT, not near to markets. I thought it is very much similar to the condos at Tampines Avenue 10 (Tapestry and the likes).

Thankfully, I did not commit.

Thankfully you are old enough to understand the meaning of ‘Malaysia boleh’. Why commit to something that is not entirely within Singapore decision?

PostCountWarrior[+1]

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha u might just as well say it’s the twin vew project la.
Parc reviera first launch cheap
Then twin vew launch at 14xx to 15xxpsf because the agent told everyone the next plot of land is 20% higher.
Suddenly whistler grand launch at 12xx to 13xxpsf.

In the end, twin vew buyers kenna pawned.

When agent advertise tapestry, they also use the same trick citing Tampines court New launch will be 20-30% higher due to higher land price.

Lol I think we really same wavelength. Hehe
these are big amount of money to be tikam around because of who said that or u think developer will launch where, buy house is a very big commitment for years...

Stoneben89

Reaction score
Actually depend on what you wan? Some of my single friend prefer studio style cos at least can DIY the space given to you rather than having 1 bedroom which has wall.This kind of studio/ 1 bedroom condo is small so cannot use the same concepts of a normal 2br 3br having a fix wall fix bed fix diner table. Gotta think out of the box when you wan the studio to look spacious and at the same time all necessary thingy ( bed, storage, iron board, diner table, working desk and etc) is there.

bjory

Reaction score
Actually depend on what you wan? Some of my single friend prefer studio style cos at least can DIY the space given to you rather than having 1 bedroom which has wall.This kind of studio/ 1 bedroom condo is small so cannot use the same concepts of a normal 2br 3br having a fix wall fix bed fix diner table. Gotta think out of the box when you wan the studio to look spacious and at the same time all necessary thingy ( bed, storage, iron board, diner table, working desk and etc) is there.
I would think Treasure 1 bedder should have like what The Glades or Highline Residences have those sliding doors to divide the living and bedroom. But doesn’t seems to see it in the floor plan.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I would think Treasure 1 bedder should have like what The Glades or Highline Residences have those sliding doors to divide the living and bedroom. But doesn’t seems to see it in the floor plan.

I think it’s not an issue to do a partition wall/sliding door to separate the living/bedroom.
Just make sure it’s not ended up making the bedroom/living room looks claustrophobic will do.

Stoneben89

Reaction score
I think it’s not an issue to do a partition wall/sliding door to separate the living/bedroom.
Just make sure it’s not ended up making the bedroom/living room looks claustrophobic will do.
True. Otherwise it will look like staycation in hotel. Any floor plan will attract their prefer buyer. I don think there will be a bad floor plan is jus bad turnout if the buyer and owner don know how to make use of the floor plan given to them.

bjory

Reaction score
Just curious if this kind of studio with open living and bedroom is better or the loft kind with the bedroom on the loft e.g. Euhabitat, Urban Vista is more appealing.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Just curious if this kind of studio with open living and bedroom is better or the loft kind with the bedroom on the loft e.g. Euhabitat, Urban Vista is more appealing.

Treasure 1 bedder size is actually slightly bigger than jovell one bedder size. Based on floor plan, jovell have a wall that can separate living and bedroom quite decently.
I think treasure studio can also do that after looking at both floor plans.

Loft kind unit always looks chic and swanky.
But not forgetting while 1 bedder mostly target the singles, we can’t deny the fact that some old folks are also potential 1 bedder buyers due to downgrading reason.
Dont think the old folks will like to climb the loft units with narrow steps up and down?

I would bet on non loft unit.

Last edited:

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The west coast view is nothing to crow about. They have the PSA Port Terminal at West Coast, followed by the industrial areas. I wouldn't exactly call it sea view. Though they have a Pandan Reservoir there...

Ports moving to mega port at tuas. Banking that the area is set for redevelopment. Likely some of the industrial plot will not be renewed and once lease expires it will merge with lakeside district. Also got possibility of cross island line station along that area

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ports moving to mega port at tuas. Banking that the area is set for redevelopment. Likely some of the industrial plot will not be renewed and once lease expires it will merge with lakeside district. Also got possibility of cross island line station along that area

Interesting to see the crl stations from Clementi to Jurong/ Tuas.

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
My personal opinion is that once developer bid lower for land and lower selling price or even to extend not bid for land at all, government will also slowly remove some cooling measures. If not, government also cannot earn... Just my personal opinion only... I do think that property market are coming down as of now...

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually when I think about the traffic conditions for Tapestry or Treasure.

Even thou many people says that Treasure is big development, a lot of cars along Street 11 definitely will be heavy jam moving to PIE.

Let’s say the jam along the new slip road for Treasure to PIE take drivers 20 mins to get into PIE, the proximity to PIE is actually closer than Tapestry or even Tanah Merah.

If you factor in the travel time from Tapestry or Optima for eg, even thou the traffic along Tampines Ave 10 or New Upper Changi Road is smoother and less congested, the amount of time to travel from these condos to PIE might end up be 15 - 20mins including stops at traffic lights etc.

Maybe it might take also same time for someone from Treasure to PIE and someone driving from Tapestry to PIE.

Just my 2 cents :)
can use Google map to simulate all these. but sorry la. location location location. not near mrt = bad. u can say alot abut near expressway or what

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting to see the crl stations from Clementi to Jurong/ Tuas.

Cross island line (as name suggests) confirm will come and will go towards Tuas mega port. Just pending their study on central catchment only. The initial proposed alignment will pass through west coast side, my suspicion is around the west coast vale area or slightly higher because it has planned for higher population density there.

Zze121

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With this amount of population, out going traffic is crucial, considering MRT is km away, numbers of residents driving surely be more compare to development nearer to MRT.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.