Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

onioneggred

Reaction score
Origi did his part by being a nuisance on the left wing while TAA made some glorious passes. Robertson has his brilliant assist. Milner has a few good touches and flicks. The second half almost destroyed us

Now I hope Van Dijk’s ankle is fine after that clash with Moura

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp assumes that having gini, hendo and Milner in midfield gives us control. I don't know which aspect of the game we are controlling.

as long as not these 3 start together i doubt our midfield will get overrun but when this 3 comes in even watford midfield can over run us with our 0 creativity lineup really need fab to be inside as with him in the line up even hendo perform decent

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fab made such a big difference.

Fabinho's 3 interceptions, 3 headers won, all crucial areas tackles vs Dear Capt's 3 mistakes (1st half long pass to Ali Dele, another miss pass and the freekick which Hairy Kane launched the long ball)

cwcyenk

Master Member
Reaction score
Are we going to still see Hendo, Milner and Gini to start as midfield if Fab is available?

ZeroTear

Master Member
Reaction score
6 more games n hope my heart still can take it if this kind of thing keep happening

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We still need every player
But seriously
We jus have to back that Hendo
Back until we win it...
Bo bian...

Velton

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We have been very lucky this season. Alot of last min goals and penalties, if we dont win the title dont know if we can continue being lucky next season bo?
We seriously have been. Remember Origi's goal VS Neverton.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fabinho's 3 interceptions, 3 headers won, all crucial areas tackles vs Dear Capt's 3 mistakes (1st half long pass to Ali Dele, another miss pass and the freekick which Hairy Kane launched the long ball)

Damn right

Fabinho height, long legs and positioning all way better than Hendo

Fab and Wij should be the starter, Milner and Hendo to rotate in the other midfield role

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Salah selfish but in the end, once again, he's involved in the winning goal. Sissoko failed to pass to Son, sure kena fiak by Poch :D.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL Spurs does not deserve to lose this match, but who care :D

They got 3 chances to ice the cake on us but in the end, they beaten themselves with an OG.

Klopp better ******* wake up, Hendo offers nothing other than occassion forward passings and 70 yards Alonso long ball. Even when he fouled Hairy Kane, he didnt bothered to hasssle Kane's attempt to pass and you know what he did, he used his mouth to complain to the ref and talked and talked. Then the next thing, the equaliser!

Only just need to look at Fabinho's interceptions and controlling of passes forward, you know what we missed!

Last edited:

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm still watching the stream. They showing Sheamus (WWE) reactions now when the goal happened, damn awesome :s13:

cwcyenk

Master Member
Reaction score
This Hendo, Milner, Gini combo reminds me of Einstein famous quote.

"It is insane to keep doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results"

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol.. Where are those who defended the 3 midfield and bash me just now?

Klopp should count his lucky star. He better wake up his stupid idea of playing his godson or his 3 musketeers again else might not be so dam lucky the next time.

As the saying goes "Luck will run out 1 day".

Salah should play every match and we all should support him coz this year, he has been doing alot of assist, defend and always involve in our goals.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Surely Klopp has to wake up and start Fabinho.

We are in the Endgame now. Time to stop fucking around.

They got 3 chances to ice the cake on us but in the end, they beaten themselves with an OG.

Klopp better ******* wake up, Hendo offers nothing other than occassion forward passings and 70 yards Alonso long ball, just look at Fabinho's interceptions and controlling of passes forward!

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp always prone to inaction when the team is a goal up but clearly flailing in midfield. From 50min on when spuds kept going thru he should’ve done something but time and again you always got the feeling he won’t do anything until we concede a goal. Milner was struggling

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm still watching the stream. They showing Sheamus (WWE) reactions now when the goal happened, damn awesome :s13:

We should be watching the same... ahem!

Sheamus led the crowd at Boston bar for an Allez Allez Allez before the match!

cwcyenk

Master Member
Reaction score
I have nothing against playing Salah simply because we have no one else to turn to, unlike in midfield where we have several options.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol.. Where are those who defended the 3 midfield and bash me just now?

Klopp should count his lucky star. He better wake up his stupid idea of playing his godson or his 3 musketeers again else might not be so dam lucky the next time.

As the saying goes "Luck will run out 1 day".

Salah should play every match and we all should support him coz this year, he has been doing alot of assist, defend and always involve in our goals.

He came back to defend for 3 times, chasing Danny Rose down from the wing!

1xtreme

Reaction score
Ok. Another lucky win. On to next match against Saints on a odd timing Saturday 3am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.