Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Will u rather lose beautifully (no such thing) like spurs? Or win ugly like liverpool? Don't forget we only lose once so far and draw eight games. If we didn't get the title it's probably due to many draw. I hope we don't lose or draw again. Nowadays it takes abt 95points at least to seal a title

Man city has lost 4 matches but yet is leading the table

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man City still has Spurs and Manure to play.

So I’m hoping for a draw or loss in one of those for them.

City play Spurs 3 times this month, so it’s going to be quite interesting to see how things go.

If City beats Spurs in the Champions League, I think they’ll drop points against them in the EPL.

Last edited:

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hendo positioning is really ******* terrible.

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd hand was poor. Keep losing the ball to Spurs. April is here and only 6 more to go.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When salah scored that super duper ugly awful Awesome 3 points Scrappy goal, I was screaming out loud in my hotel room haha

And the entire Anfield Earthquaked!!!!

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

City play Spurs 3 times this month, so it’s going to be quite interesting to see how things go.

If City beats Spurs in the Champions League, I think they’ll drop point against them in the EPL.

ManUre still yet to secure 4th, with Arse and HotSperms behind, so definitely ManUre will turn up to play and not just let their neighbour roll over. Also, since now OGS is ManUre perm manager, definitely not wanting his first derby to end up losing.

Whether or not turn up good or bad for us, we shall see but Klopp needs some sorting out to do. Being the midfield selection and complacency issue still lurking in the squad, this needs to be sorted out.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hendo positioning is really ******* terrible.

You go see the replay when he fouled Hairy Kane, what did he do? He went to kpkb the ref and that was when Kane launched a long ball to lead to he equaliser in a quick counter. A smart player would have tried o staf i between the ball and try delay tactic until ref come to separate the ball to restart the game.

Yes, Hendo kpkb.

Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Warnock blasted Premier League officials as “the worst in the world” and went on to suggest that he may field the kids against Man City ahead of next weekend’s visit to relegation rivals Burnley,

He said: “We keep getting knock-backs. I will probably play the U23s on Wednesday against Manchester City and try to keep it down to 10 or 11.

“It doesn’t matter who you play at the minute, it is who has a flag in his hand and who has a whistle.”
Waiting to tio fine ah?

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Warnock blasted Premier League officials as “the worst in the world” and went on to suggest that he may field the kids against Man City ahead of next weekend’s visit to relegation rivals Burnley,

He said: “We keep getting knock-backs. I will probably play the U23s on Wednesday against Manchester City and try to keep it down to 10 or 11.

“It doesn’t matter who you play at the minute, it is who has a flag in his hand and who has a whistle.”
SWMVKnNl.jpg

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cardiff is in relegations zone. 5 points below teams above. They need every point they can get.

As to which is worse draw or loss, what matters end of the season is the points total.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will u rather lose beautifully (no such thing) like spurs? Or win ugly like liverpool? Don't forget we only lose once so far and draw eight games. If we didn't get the title it's probably due to many draw. I hope we don't lose or draw again. Nowadays it takes abt 95points at least to seal a title
Based on most title winners...yeah need high 90s to win, except for Leicester year whereby all the top 4 we're controlled by the Thai monks haha

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
SWMVKnNl.jpg

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez controversially picked a weakened side against relegation strugglers Fulham in the penultimate week of that season. The Spaniard made nine changes from the team who knocked Chelsea out of the Champions League four days earlier so he could rest his players for the final with AC Milan, which was to follow in a fortnight.

Fulham picked up a crucial 1-0 win which ensured they finished one point above Sheffield United, who were relegated to the Championship in 2007

Warnock admits he will always hold a grudge and told Standard Sport: "I will never forget Liverpool. I thought about it again when I saw them lose at Fulham with a full strength side the other night. The team Benitez put out four years ago was a disgrace and you can't ever forget anything like that.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/03/jurgen-klopp-on-ugly-win-vs-tottenham-and-van-dijk-injury-knock/

"There are 500,000, ways to win a football game and we won rather ugly today but we will take it"

Klopp admitted that today was a really ugly win lolx

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If City beats Spurs in the Champions League, I think they’ll drop point against them in the EPL.
Although I think man citeh shd be the favourite for all of these matches... I don't think they can win spurs three times in diff competition. Expect a draw at least in one of the matches(hopefully in epl)

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next match against soton will be interesting. Vs rp leipzig ex coach and also vvd back to his old club. Expect a hostile environment from soton fans. We used to rob their players

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score
You go see the replay when he fouled Hairy Kane, what did he do? He went to kpkb the ref and that was when Kane launched a long ball to lead to he equaliser in a quick counter. A smart player would have tried o staf i between the ball and try delay tactic until ref come to separate the ball to restart the game.

Yes, Hendo kpkb.

FYI this is not the first time he did that already. Whenever the whistle is blown against him, he will kpkb (either to the referee or his own player) as if the whole world is against him and turn away from the ball. In football, you don't turn away from the ball. That is the most basic rule.

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after spurs lvled then we went panick mode and keep pumping ball up:s22:~
lucky we got the goal and won in the end else cant imagine being called "bottled" again:s22:~

we are then the team that keeps bottling up:s22:~

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FYI this is not the first time he did that already. Whenever the whistle is blown against him, he will kpkb (either to the referee or his own player) as if the whole world is against him and turn away from the ball. In football, you don't turn away from the ball. That is the most basic rule.

He is Captain Hendo, so he must show the authorities his authority... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.