iPad Air 10.5" and mini 2019 Discussions

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes Apple is really... dunno how to say seomtimes. iPad Mini and iPhone SE are some of their most popular products but they keeping neglecting them. And sales figures keep showing that these guys get sold out really fast. Sigh

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iPad mini price also not low. They know ppl need an 8” tablet and they are happy to release 8” with little major change to the appearance

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They should have focused on Ipad Mini rather than flooding the market with so many versions of 10.5 or 11 or Air.....

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been using a cellular Mini 5 for a few days, love the size. So much more comfortable to carry in one hand and read and easy to carry around all over the place. I think Mini 5 will be very popular.

my6600

Reaction score
all of you guys took cellular for mini?

no. took the wifi only model. this is my first ipad mini that is without cellular.

my ipad mini 1, 2, 3 all have it. haha.

There are a lot of replacement buyers from old Mini 4 since this model hasn’t been updated for 4 years, I suspect demand will be much higher than anyone forecasted.

If enough people buy Mini 5, there maybe a Mini Pro eventually.

yeah, please keep the product rolling by buying ipad mini. haha. so we may have the chance to anticipate for a ipad mini pro in future. haha.

Last edited:

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was hunting for a space grey mini

And finally

Today bought space grey lte 256gb from best denki vivo...then returned my gold lte 256gb to apple store..they refund me cash on the spot..fwah..power service..

Doraemon70

Reaction score
how much is that? they got tempered glass or not?

I've went for a better quality type so cost a bit more, most impt to me is good feel and responsive.
You can get cheaper in some other shop there or online but quality I'm not sure.
Maybe others can recommend.

sendhalp

Reaction score
Was hunting for a space grey mini

And finally

Today bought space grey lte 256gb from best denki vivo...then returned my gold lte 256gb to apple store..they refund me cash on the spot..fwah..power service..

Not the full sum right? Got the stock holding cost or something

Posted from PCWX using Mi A2

sendhalp

Reaction score
I'm also keen to get one. But the bezel is the deal breaker for me.. still contemplating..

Posted from PCWX using Mi A2

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.