Trustdade

Wah kao eh, new tactic for loan ar. Knn they too much money to burn is it...... Jus fk care n go report to police, let your family members know of this so they will know how to tackle them when they really come.

Hi , i need some advice for your all . I was sell something online and the person transfer me money and she never pick up the item and try to call her but cannot get though. cause is my first time sell and they ask for personal details,so I give it to them .recently there is some whatapp call and text said that I borrow money from them and need to repay them back the amount .I am lose now and don't know what to do . Can I have some advice for you all

Messup

Hi , i need some advice for your all . I was sell something online and the person transfer me money and she never pick up the item and try to call her but cannot get though. cause is my first time sell and they ask for personal details,so I give it to them .recently there is some whatapp call and text said that I borrow money from them and need to repay them back the amount .I am lose now and don't know what to do . Can I have some advice for you all

Very likely it’s a loan scammer, cos usually you can’t get thru their number with normal calls except Whatsapp calls.

Ignore them and make police report straight away. Block their numbers too.

And importantly, inform your family members

unluckeyguy

Very likely it’s a loan scammer, cos usually you can’t get thru their number with normal calls except Whatsapp calls.

Ignore them and make police report straight away. Block their numbers too.

And importantly, inform your family members

Hi ,I just want to check with from you all that is any such case happen to any one of you .
This Happened start of last month , I got an brand new TV for selling online and there is one lady say that she is interested and ask after some text over whatapp and she/he said she/he want it and will transfer the money in my bank account and she/he say that would like to check and pick up from my home after work. Around 5 PM. At the time that me will be still working then she/he ask whether there is other person the can call from her to pick up so I give then my home number and parents cause they will be at home on that day .after all this she/he said that will bank transfer me the amount cause she/he dont wantto bring to much cash around and I ok with it .she/he ask me to send a picture of my Address in my ic cause scare of scammer online .I think is is also true of what she/he and I did it. At the end of the day there is nobody pick up the TV when I reach home . After all that ,the next day I call the number but cannot get true and I forget it since I got no lose of anything.but after a few day I received an whatapp text and some call for unknown person said that I have taken a loan for them and want me to repay the the amount that they ask or they will send people to my home .at that point of time I was scare and worry about it and I do the transfer amount that they require it hope everything will end but later the still call and text me ,even threaten me the they will lock and print and burn my home .and now they are still call me for it . I am super lost now .and what should I do and will they truly come to my home and do it . I need some advice for you all .

Messup

Hi ,I just want to check with from you all that is any such case happen to any one of you .
This Happened start of last month , I got an brand new TV for selling online and there is one lady say that she is interested and ask after some text over whatapp and she/he said she/he want it and will transfer the money in my bank account and she/he say that would like to check and pick up from my home after work. Around 5 PM. At the time that me will be still working then she/he ask whether there is other person the can call from her to pick up so I give then my home number and parents cause they will be at home on that day .after all this she/he said that will bank transfer me the amount cause she/he dont wantto bring to much cash around and I ok with it .she/he ask me to send a picture of my Address in my ic cause scare of scammer online .I think is is also true of what she/he and I did it. At the end of the day there is nobody pick up the TV when I reach home . After all that ,the next day I call the number but cannot get true and I forget it since I got no lose of anything.but after a few day I received an whatapp text and some call for unknown person said that I have taken a loan for them and want me to repay the the amount that they ask or they will send people to my home .at that point of time I was scare and worry about it and I do the transfer amount that they require it hope everything will end but later the still call and text me ,even threaten me the they will lock and print and burn my home .and now they are still call me for it . I am super lost now .and what should I do and will they truly come to my home and do it . I need some advice for you all .

Have you made police report? If not, please do it now.

This is something new here, in terms of tactics. Am I right to say that you had transferred back the money (no more and no less than) what they had transferred back to you?

Do let your family members know that you had been scammed and they are in the loop and know how to react “if” they were to really visit you. I know you are feeling lost now but the police will be able to guide you along.

Our police treat these type of cases seriously and do keep your correspondences (SMS/Whatsapp) and show the police.

unluckeyguy

Have you made police report? If not, please do it now.

This is something new here, in terms of tactics. Am I right to say that you had transferred back the money (no more and no less than) what they had transferred back to you?

Do let your family members know that you had been scammed and they are in the loop and know how to react “if” they were to really visit you. I know you are feeling lost now but the police will be able to guide you along.

Our police treat these type of cases seriously and do keep your correspondences (SMS/Whatsapp) and show the police.

No I had pay them the amount more than that they tranfer to me. And they are still call and text me that they didn't received it and now they want me to pay again the amount.

I had make a police report just now and now is the problem is how to tell my parents about it .if they know they will be worry and panicked for it . They are old already and I just wish that they can happy enjoy the life now . So I just wish to check with you all ,any of you recently got paint work or lock for them .now I am very worry about it cause my parents will be home

delceer

Are you Singaporean and staying in Singapore ?
If yes, then no worry.
Faster go and make police report.
Those are scammer.
They can't do anything to harm you.
They only can manipulate those naive or low IQ people only.
I believed you are not naive or low IQ people.
So no worry about them.
Trust the Singapore Police 100% and follow their instructions after you had made the police report.

delceer

No I had pay them the amount more than that they tranfer to me. And they are still call and text me that they didn't received it and now they want me to pay again the amount.

I had make a police report just now and now is the problem is how to tell my parents about it .if they know they will be worry and panicked for it . They are old already and I just wish that they can happy enjoy the life now . So I just wish to check with you all ,any of you recently got paint work or lock for them .now I am very worry about it cause my parents will be home

Why are you transfer back amount more than they transfer to you ?
It will never end.
Stop talking to them immediately.
You are like the duck below to them.
Yes, follow the Police instructions.

maxresdefault.jpg

unluckeyguy

Are you Singaporean and staying in Singapore ?
If yes, then no worry.
Faster go and make police report.
Those are scammer.
They can't do anything to harm you.
They only can manipulate those naive or low IQ people only.
I believed you are not naive or low IQ people.
So no worry about them.
Trust the Singapore Police 100% and follow their instructions after you had made the police report.

I have make a police report already.but now is how I go to tell my parents about it .they dont know the transfer of money from them and back to them and my neighbour's also can I no very good relationship with them . If they truly come I don't know what to do with it

delceer

I have make a police report already.but now is how I go to tell my parents about it .they dont know the transfer of money from them and back to them and my neighbour's also can I no very good relationship with them . If they truly come I don't know what to do with it

You still schooling ?
Just tell them directly.
Help them change HP numbers too.

Messup

So what did the police advise you to do?

If you scared they come, install CCTV. This will sort of deter the runners to do anything. Your common corridor got police CCTV?

unluckeyguy

So what did the police advise you to do?

If you scared they come, install CCTV. This will sort of deter the runners to do anything. Your common corridor got police CCTV?

My block , there Is CCTV on the ground floor and also in the lift but still worry that they will came and find trouble.
I have read thought the past six months text from here and I cannot find and similar case of my and the second reason I post here is to wish that other who are sell thing online to beware of this . The police said the loan shark will try all sort of way to get you personal details and bank account and this is not the first case from my area

MonkeyDLuffyz

Hi guys,

I just wanna share my story here. I have been dealing with UML since January tis year till now. I have donated around 2k to them and recently i got a force loan from them which i didnt agree with it. So i make a report and hand over the money to the police to handle it. I have been recieve msg from them to burn , lovk spray paint on my unit. But i have cctv outside my house and i welcome them. Its a scam guys. No need to be afraid of them. They can only scare u in whatapps or calls. Just be strong & ignore them. Dont ever let them feel u are fear to them. They will definitely milk you dry. Be strong. Start new life move on. Dun ever trust those scams again.

Messup

My block , there Is CCTV on the ground floor and also in the lift but still worry that they will came and find trouble.
I have read thought the past six months text from here and I cannot find and similar case of my and the second reason I post here is to wish that other who are sell thing online to beware of this . The police said the loan shark will try all sort of way to get you personal details and bank account and this is not the first case from my area

Oh yes, maybe you want to consider closing your bank account and open a new one. Don’t be in a situation of having another forced loan again.

green72

unluckyguy,

First of all STAY CALM.

Good that you have made a Police Report.

Next, block their calls. Use apps like Call Blocker by Vlad Lee. Only allow calls in your contact list to go thru. Install this app for your parents. For the time being remove whatsapp from your hp. Use telegram instead and set security accordingly. The idea is to prevent them from able to contact you from any form of media.

Next, change bank account as advise. If they send some more report to I/O and hold on to it. Don't transfer them even 1 cent.

Next, install CCTV.

I believe you can explain to your parents that you are scammed. Show them the police report that you are not hiding anything. Your family WILL understand, I'm sure of it. We always protect our own in crisis even if they did something wrong. You will be surprise.

Be ready to dial 999, if they visit you. The runners are usually victims in trouble who are scared too.

I and the rest also panic when it happened to us during the 1st week. Gets better as days goes by. Most of these scams only virtual scare tactic, never dare face to face with you.

No victims where harm, only doors, gates and letterbox only.

Now you feel confuse,panic and afraid. Soon when you are calm and collected, confirm you will get angry.

Remember, this is Singapore. Trust in SPF.

Trustdade

Yes trust spf, even they come and slash paint of what they sure kena caught wan. Setting fire at door is a serious offend in Singapore, can be charge under murder which is death penalty. Culpable homicide is also liable for a heavy penalty too.

unluckyguy,

First of all STAY CALM.

Good that you have made a Police Report.

Next, block their calls. Use apps like Call Blocker by Vlad Lee. Only allow calls in your contact list to go thru. Install this app for your parents. For the time being remove whatsapp from your hp. Use telegram instead and set security accordingly. The idea is to prevent them from able to contact you from any form of media.

Next, change bank account as advise. If they send some more report to I/O and hold on to it. Don't transfer them even 1 cent.

Next, install CCTV.

I believe you can explain to your parents that you are scammed. Show them the police report that you are not hiding anything. Your family WILL understand, I'm sure of it. We always protect our own in crisis even if they did something wrong. You will be surprise.

Be ready to dial 999, if they visit you. The runners are usually victims in trouble who are scared too.

I and the rest also panic when it happened to us during the 1st week. Gets better as days goes by. Most of these scams only virtual scare tactic, never dare face to face with you.

No victims where harm, only doors, gates and letterbox only.

Now you feel confuse,panic and afraid. Soon when you are calm and collected, confirm you will get angry.

Remember, this is Singapore. Trust in SPF.

unluckeyguy

Yes trust spf, even they come and slash paint of what they sure kena caught wan. Setting fire at door is a serious offend in Singapore, can be charge under murder which is death penalty. Culpable homicide is also liable for a heavy penalty too.

Ok I will . Now the problem is ,hope they will not come me home to disturb or do other funny thing

delceer

Men arrested for loanshark harassment. 2 cases of runner arrested.

First case on 1st April and 2nd case also arrested on same date.

Time and time again, people involve as runners is always caught. Stop being one.

Moneylenders Act 2010 (Revised Edition). Under the Moneylenders Act 2010 (Revised Edition), first time offenders found guilty of loanshark harassment shall be fined not less than $5,000 and not more than $50,000 with mandatory imprisonment of up to 5 years, and mandatory caning of up to 6 strokes.

Those runners really stupid until cannot stupid.
LS pay them the money can't even cover the minimum fine and cane.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.