Malaysia prepaid card

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DiGi Starter SIM Packs with Additional Internet Passes

Just sharing something that I've noticed with the above-mentioned, from 2 recent experiences. (There may be more types from other dealers.)

The (compulsory) additional Internet pass purchase that comes with some of those DiGi Prepaid Live starter packs, you can check on what type (it's not always the same) yours is, and if you've to unsubscribe from auto-renewal before the month is up.

Example 1:
RM40 starter pack that comes with 5GB High-Speed Internet + biGBonus 30GB (1GB every day from 1pm-7pm)

If you see from this link here, you'll see that this's auto-renewable.

Example 2:
RM23 starter pack that comes with (Valid for 30 days) 2GB + Unlimited Social

I checked the app and came to the conclusion that this's the Internet Cili Padi XL Passes with More Internet, More Social Media, More Validity. And if you look at the FAQ, you'll see that it'll not auto-renew.

;)

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OneXOX dealer booth spotted outside Public Bank opposite Aeon Bukit Indah. They're normally there Saturdays and Sundays.

Just got a SIM pack for a friend, registered and activated on the spot, no extra charge whatsoever. Many numbers to choose from.

ablurcat

Reaction score
OneXOX dealer booth spotted outside Public Bank opposite Aeon Bukit Indah. They're normally there Saturdays and Sundays.

Just got a SIM pack for a friend, registered and activated on the spot, no extra charge whatsoever. Many numbers to choose from.

Is it the long validity sim
RM10 type?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it the long validity sim
RM10 type?
They still have the 28-month validity, but sadly the RM10 reload is no longer one of the options.

See the Welcome Deal, in the link you'll see 4 options, so have to choose 1 of them in order to get the longer validity. (My friend chose the SP FAT10 and paid a total of RM60 yesterday.)

Of course, for OneXOX, each reload will extend the validity from the latest, as well as the payable 1-year validity extension.

P.S. If you choose that option, remember to cancel the auto-renewal for the 10GB Instant Activation which is valid for 1 month. The dealer did it for my friend yesterday. The other 10GB went into Season Pass.
Also, if you don't use voicemail, have to call CSO 12273 to get them to deactivate it for you. Do this when you're in MY otherwise there'll be overseas call charge if calling from SG.

Last edited:

shawnng

Reaction score
We can't buy it online?
Is the data vaild for 1 year too?

They still have the 28-month validity, but sadly the RM10 reload is no longer one of the options.

See the Welcome Deal, in the link you'll see 4 options, so have to choose 1 of them in order to get the longer validity. (My friend chose the SP FAT10 and paid a total of RM60 yesterday.)

Of course, for OneXOX, each reload will extend the validity from the latest, as well as the payable 1-year validity extension.

P.S. If you choose that option, remember to cancel the auto-renewal for the 10GB Instant Activation which is valid for 1 month. The dealer did it for my friend yesterday. The other 10GB went into Season Pass.
Also, if you don't use voicemail, have to call CSO 12273 to get them to deactivate it for you. Do this when you're in MY otherwise there'll be overseas call charge if calling from SG.

funky05

Reaction score
Hmmm bought a digi card in Penang earlier this afternoon.. never ask mykad or passport. Just ask me write my details on a notebook.. then he typed some stuff in my hp and voila.. can use liao.. cheong card ?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm bought a digi card in Penang earlier this afternoon.. never ask mykad or passport. Just ask me write my details on a notebook.. then he typed some stuff in my hp and voila.. can use liao.. cheong card ?

Wrote your details as in your personal particulars like Name and Passport Number, and maybe also address?

You might want to go online https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid, register for MyDigi account and/or download the MyDigi app and login. Should be able to see some information on whose particulars the card has been registered with.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We can't buy it online?
Is the data vaild for 1 year too?

Buy online directly from XOX? I think can, but I'm not sure if they deliver to SG...

Data in the Season Pass account is valid as long as the SIM card account, so long as no withdrawal (for use) is done. Whatever you withdraw is valid for that particular data plan you choose.

Last edited:

mubz96

Master Member
Reaction score
Can I check if it is mandatory of a telco dealer to activate the sim card apart from the initial registration?

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I check if it is mandatory of a telco dealer to activate the sim card apart from the initial registration?

AFAIK, SOP is to register and activate before handing over, but there're some who don't.

mubz96

Master Member
Reaction score
AFAIK, SOP is to register and activate before handing over, but there're some who don't.
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess dealers that allow u to activate yourself will be highly sought after.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I just check with you all, for the Digi Best card, how to stop the auto renewal? :s11:

I checked my subscriptions and there is one which is on, if I shut that, it will stop the auto renewal? :s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.