Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

reallyworry

Banned
Reaction score
Spurs is not really on form after the return of Kane.
Unless Poche dun start with Kane, then they got a chance.
But, it is impossible.
The last game between Spurs and ManSee was a joke.
Spurs was completely beaten and they were on form before that.

it is like how we need to drop salah...

out of form nvm...he became really selfish lately...

in footballer, one doesnt need to score to be the best player...

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too small sized liao:(

Bro. Heard of Makelele or Kante?

Im quite disappointed Klopp is not giving him more playing time.

He performed well 50% of the time

Ill pick him over backpass Hendo anytime

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should give fab, keita and milner a try. Wij like dropping off form past few games.
Anyone got stats on headers won by hendo? I didn't see any come off his head. Fab instantly won all long balls when he came on. Instant relief for vvd and matip

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
imo wij is like the workaholics quietly working away in the background... he doesn't score a lot of goals doesn't create a lot of assists, but he actively making sure everything works together and every gear is well oiled

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should give fab, keita and milner a try. Wij like dropping off form past few games.
Anyone got stats on headers won by hendo? I didn't see any come off his head. Fab instantly won all long balls when he came on. Instant relief for vvd and matip
Fab-ulous-long-legs haha

greenhse

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
imo wij is like the workaholics quietly working away in the background... he doesn't score a lot of goals doesn't create a lot of assists, but he actively making sure everything works together and every gear is well oiled

I still think that he is not score enough goal. During Newcastle time, he can score >10 goals a season. This season so far he just managed to score 2 goals.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I still think that he is not score enough goal. During Newcastle time, he can score >10 goals a season. This season so far he just managed to score 2 goals.

Same player, but different position

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

iniesta last time with Barca for 12 years only scored like 30 goals...
Pirlo with AC Milan for 10 years only scored 32 goals, with Juve 4 years scored 15 goals...

these are players who are playing similar positions as Wij, they don't score 20+ goals a season but they helped their teams in many other ways

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Headers will mess up Henderson's hair, so that's a NO

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if we beat Porto and get into UCL semis,

Will the semi final 1st leg or 2nd leg be at home?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
uK8P8AR.jpg

Wah, liverpool john achterberg pee?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
compare to who? the ball boy? Hmm then he did well. Else, you might have to watch the whole match to see what he did.

Not sure which match you watching, but it was Henderson cross field pass that lead to the opener

Henderson was out against Ali and milner was out against Eriksen and both did a good job in strifling both of them out of the match too

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hendo's performance was just OK. Nothing bad or good. He got involved in our opener and also Spurs' goal :D.

It was Gini that's kinda baffle me. He's given a more free role to go forward but just neither here nor there. After they scored, he got exploit spaces but whenever he got the ball, you just feel like it will lead to nothing :vijayadmin:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.