SBF - November 2018

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just called HDB Hotline regarding Bukit Batok. Selection starts today.
Was told 3 queue being called a day for 5R until 10 May. Afterwhich 6 queue will be called.
5 queue being called a day for 4R.

Blippyzee

Reaction score
I just called HDB Hotline regarding Bukit Batok. Selection starts today.
Was told 3 queue being called a day for 5R until 10 May. Afterwhich 6 queue will be called.
5 queue being called a day for 4R.

Yes that's what I was told too. Just quite upset the selection process is taking this long to complete when we were told April :( Does that also mean we cannot view the queue number as of today until we receive an appointment date? Just tried logging in to check but didn't see anything unless they have yet to update.

Brown0105

Reaction score
Yes that's what I was told too. Just quite upset the selection process is taking this long to complete when we were told April :( Does that also mean we cannot view the queue number as of today until we receive an appointment date? Just tried logging in to check but didn't see anything unless they have yet to update.

I wrote email to HDB regarding the process taking too long, officer call me today she said for my selection area Punggol, their current planning no selection on monday and tuesday, and call about 3 couple per day until 22 may then call up to 10 couple per day, she said during this period they also need to serve other area which also on going with Punggol. They not able to accelerate the process. so upset, the expected selection date mentioned in HDB login feel like perfunctory all of us.

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes, it seems we can't see queue number until we get our appt date.

Today Bukit Batok 5R, 3 units selected.
293A #27-514
296A #11-58
461B #04-724

throwawaygrad

Reaction score
Mine was affected too, advised that April would be the appointment date but now no sound at all. We almost booked a holiday in May just to accommodate the appointment.

suping

Reaction score
I wrote email to HDB regarding the process taking too long, officer call me today she said for my selection area Punggol, their current planning no selection on monday and tuesday, and call about 3 couple per day until 22 may then call up to 10 couple per day, she said during this period they also need to serve other area which also on going with Punggol. They not able to accelerate the process. so upset, the expected selection date mentioned in HDB login feel like perfunctory all of us.

why only 3 couples a day..
if that is the case means 9 couples a week, if there is appt from wed to fri?

homeseeker92

Reaction score
Staying at low floors

Hi All,

Just a quick question, how is staying at 2nd level which is a point block near the junction of the road like?
And will the resale value be much lesser than the value that is purchase or hard to sell in the future?
Flat info: in kallang which is just opposite kallang mrt.

Last edited:

Blippyzee

Reaction score
Yes, it seems we can't see queue number until we get our appt date.

Today Bukit Batok 5R, 3 units selected.
293A #27-514
296A #11-58
461B #04-724

Actually at this rate of 3 couples per day, taking into account Monday to Friday. Based on my calculation and Q number of 4x it will be approx 3 weeks time. Not 14 May as per the CSO mentioned earlier. You can also potentially calculate yours to be 30th Apr onwards. Best case scenario!

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually at this rate of 3 couples per day, taking into account Monday to Friday. Based on my calculation and Q number of 4x it will be approx 3 weeks time. Not 14 May as per the CSO mentioned earlier. You can also potentially calculate yours to be 30th Apr onwards. Best case scenario!

I also counted earlier so not sure.
461A #16-700 just selected.

Brown0105

Reaction score
why only 3 couples a day..
if that is the case means 9 couples a week, if there is appt from wed to fri?

HDB told me my selection date 27 May, and based on information HDB provide 3 couple per day from 24 april to 17 May (Wed to Fri) serve 33 couple, then start from 22 May serve 10 couple per day from Monday to Friday means 22May to 24 May serve 30 couple, until my selection date 27 May (Monday), the numbering are match with my Queue number 6X.
you may calculate yours based on this information.

Blippyzee

Reaction score
I also counted earlier so not sure.
461A #16-700 just selected.

Our calculation may be off if HDB doesn't take in Mon-Fri but only on certain days. We can just observe daily from the units being booked.

Looks like Sky Peak and West Rock are very popular at the moment! :(

Teng38

Reaction score
Our calculation may be off if HDB doesn't take in Mon-Fri but only on certain days. We can just observe daily from the units being booked.

😢 will west terra be so popular too?

yokado

Reaction score
Toa Payoh 4 room booked as of 22nd March, 5 queue number was called, only 1 dropped out.

102B #12-203
103A #11-27
110A #09-226
118A #08-77

Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Toa Payoh under the November 2018 SBF exercise as at 22 March 2019 00036

Hi GoodHype,

Any ideas whats the latest queue number now?

Still yet to get my appt so not able to see.

Thanks.

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bukit Batok 5R Selection

2 Apr
293A #27-514
296A #11-58
461B #04-724

3 Apr
293A #21-514
293B #23-520
461A #16-700

jericho75

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sky peak 5r around 500k. if wanna buy cpf must have at least 200-300k to tank. :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.