[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Just tried jp. Nothing special except for the 20 tickets at start. Good for rerolls.
It will be the slowest version among all. SSR Rate is also 2%.

Sticking with my tw version (world arena at 7pm, joint battle at 9pm SG time). Just pulled another ssr and will be getting free Elwin in the time limited shard exchange event there.

g7k7u28_d.jpg

nRiQru7_d.jpg

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried jp. Nothing special except for the 20 tickets at start. Good for rerolls.

Sticking with my tw version (world arena at 7pm, joint battle at 9pm SG time). Just pulled another ssr and will be getting free Elwin in the time limited shard exchange event there.

g7k7u28_d.jpg

nRiQru7_d.jpg

wow he looks strong sia :o

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
wow he looks strong sia :o

His review so-so nia.

Kinda like a better dieharte in his horseman form (but of a new faction), but still fall behind Leon and Ranford in pve. Strong in pvp though.

Class path: Horseman and general. His general form has Vargas' self-ress. He is also able to cover teammates in his horseman class, and is able to counter ranged attacks.

His name is Landius, protagonist of Langrisser 4. He will probably be released in May for gl.

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score

g7k7u28_d.jpg

nRiQru7_d.jpg
Taiwanese got free 20 when start mah?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Taiwanese got free 20 when start mah?

? Where did u get this from?

I just said, jp has nothing special except for the 20 tickets at start. Will not be restarting just for that since I had been playing tw, then gl for quite a while.

Jp is the same game, and is the last version to start. So events, fixes and enhancements like Elwin's enhancement will be the slowest.

And this game needs some communication. Unless I know the language well, how am I going to communicate to others in joint battle and arrange with others for guild battle timings.

Well.. if I really start, I will probably be only using 'バカ野郎' on people who auto in joint battles. Lol.

Last edited:

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
? Where did u get this from?

I just said, jp has nothing special except for the 20 tickets at start. Will not be restarting just for that since I had been playing tw, then gl for quite a while.

Jp is the same game, and is the last version to start. So events, fixes and enhancements like Elwin's enhancement will be the slowest.

And this game needs some communication. Unless I know the language well, how am I going to communicate to others in joint battle and arrange with others for guild battle timings.

Well.. if I really start, I will probably be only using 'バカ野郎' on people who auto in joint battles. Lol.
i’m asking Taiwan got the free 20 tickets when start mah? Lol I dun think so bah. Ya grind so hard Liao restart also no pt . Communication is a key also .

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i’m asking Taiwan got the free 20 tickets when start mah? Lol I dun think so bah. Ya grind so hard Liao restart also no pt . Communication is a key also .

I never play tw from start. Started late. So that part I am not sure.

Lol. At least I can scold people in tw 白痴 or 白目 when idiot players auto in joint battle or block angelica. Also my tw guild we all arranged to do gb at night (when I was more active there).

Jp I certainly will be disadvantaged in the communication end. The moment I saw jp rate also 2%, pointless to start already. Its the same thing. 20 tickets if suay also no ssr. Unless u are very patient with the reroll process and really want to play in jp.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uh.. anyone on Salrath? I just started on PC version. Quit CN server a mth ago. Did too many stuff wrong and no good SSR at all. And can't buy stuff. So started PC version and try my luck here.

edit: Can't buy stuff on PC Cilent too. Son of a...

Last edited:

Shib

Reaction score
Uh.. anyone on Salrath? I just started on PC version. Quit CN server a mth ago. Did too many stuff wrong and no good SSR at all. And can't buy stuff. So started PC version and try my luck here.

Most of us are on this server. Is your level able to join guild yet? The guild is EDMW. Case sensitive.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score

Y cannot buy stuff? Get a android phone . Now I know the 1 touch very evil Liao lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

Can install emulators like nox/memu and install the game there.

Buy stuff using emulators, play using the PC client. (A bit troublesome though)

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
How to reroll ah? Just change server rite? Cannot use the usual delete and redl rite?

Use emulator to reroll to save time. Can open multiple instances and try multiple times at the same time.
redl on phone need to dl the updates again and again to reroll once.

CountDokoo

Reaction score

Actually I'm quite surprised the rate is still 2% in JP. Oh well, another incentive to keep slogging on my global account then. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.