Anthem

rvyne7

Reaction score
:p this game remind me of warframe....repetitive missions.. the universe set in a tiny map >.<

so far the experience is not that bad.. more like downgraded version of DC universe a theme park with no real purpose and story you cant figure what

what I hate is the loading time.. with very tiny contents they can fit on it seems very slow cant compare with big MMO like BDO seems flowless not like this loading reminds me while playing PS1 lol

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Loading still ok..

Just dont like the always have connection problem..game quite boring liao still got grand master 1-3 abit like division...

Just want you to keep playing to get good items and weapoms 🙃

:p this game remind me of warframe....repetitive missions.. the universe set in a tiny map >.<

so far the experience is not that bad.. more like downgraded version of DC universe a theme park with no real purpose and story you cant figure what

what I hate is the loading time.. with very tiny contents they can fit on it seems very slow cant compare with big MMO like BDO seems flowless not like this loading reminds me while playing PS1 lol

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I stopped playing the game after a few days of gameplay (less than 6 hours) in Feb. Since 1st Mar I’m overseas and have no access to my gaming computer lolololol

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheG...otest_to_revert_loot_drop_changes_bring_back/
You're Pissed? You want to make a point once and for all? Well, what could hurt a game that has Real Money transactions for cosmetics (lol, yeah there are nearly none i know) or is a live service more than anything?

Player Numbers

Get your point across, simple as that. Stop Playing the game for a whole Week (Hopefully with the support of the entire Subreddit) to show BioWare that all it'd take for us to really enjoy the game, is to receive loot.

To Receive the chance at that one 0.00001% God Roll or ANYTHING to take us further towards GM3.

Time Invested Vs. Reward is a complete Joke at this point. Getting Gold and Platinum thrown at you for just stating that is more than enough to prove that point. But are you willing to stick to your beliefs?

Prove it. Drop the game completely dead for a week and we'll see. **** like that won't go unnoticed by Investors nor the Developers, Bioware, themselves!

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think this game is a total failure man.... if they did a proper job it will be a hit but too bad they took so long n still screw up big time so much

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/news/update-031519
In the latest server-side update, we’ve made some notable changes to the loot drop rate in specific scenarios, which will take effect immediately in a server-side tuning update (you will not need to download anything.)

These changes include:

- Masterwork & Legendary drop rates have been increased for Grandmaster 2 and Grandmaster 3 difficulty levels.

- Masterwork & Legendary drop rates have been increased for harder enemies at all difficulty levels. This includes: Legendary Titan, Epic Titan, Legendary Fury, Legendary Acid Ursix and Legendary Luminary Elder.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://blog.bioware.com/2019/03/19/anthem-post-launch-update/
As we move through this most difficult period of launching a new game and IP, we are also working on the things that will really show what Anthem is capable of – a series of world events, new story content, and new features, that all build towards the Cataclysm later this spring.

But we understand there is skepticism out there. We hear the criticisms and doubts. But we’ll keep going anyway, working hard every day on Anthem – an ever-changing world, constantly improving and growing, and supported well into the future by our team of passionate developers.

With Anthem we’re trying something a little different than we’ve done before. And likewise our upcoming games will be different from Anthem. But with everything we do, we focus on staying true to our mission, creating worlds that inspire you to become the hero of your own story. So what’s most important to us is you, the players who have supported us in this journey. And we’re excited to prove that with Anthem, the best is yet to come.

sanjii

Reaction score
Game is fun, played some 15hrs to complete game storyline. Currently end game is bad and the devs are trying to fix it. Bad as in there are very few missions left to do. Each time you complete a half hour mission, you will get 1 masterwork drop and most likely its not good. It gets stale very fast at end game. I wouldnt recommend this game unless there is a discount.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing new from EA, buyers being lied to, in pre-production for over 5 years, actual development just over a year for a shhiitty game.

Game released as is, because that's all there was. Actual development was to continue after release based on games as a service (best cover up excuse), revenue from microtransactions.

Buyers just being idiots for buying an unfinished game, and waiting for it to be worth full price, which is a questionable future now.

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wish there was a bit more and it was a bit deeper, and I wish maybe some of the lore and story stuff was a bit more dynamic. I felt like when it was originally pitched to me it was supposed to be more dynamic, and it felt static when I played it. To be honest with you, Destiny had some pretty static story stuff. It wasn't that different from what I'd experienced.

Part of the problem is that Anthem comes with the EA penalty so people are predisposed to hate on it because they feel EA messes everything up. Then there was Andromeda which happened before, so there was already a thing where they felt like that was rushed out the door. And now they feel like the next thing was rushed out the door too. Then you have the Kotaku article which sort of pours a little fuel on the fire of that narrative.
more at https://www.newsweek.com/star-citizen-director-chris-roberts-reveal-how-fix-anthem-1401588

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bioware claims Anthem is an early access game and delays content.

It’s been 10 weeks since the early access release of Anthem...

While we have delivered many of the Act 1 features on time, we are not going to hit all the goals on our Act 1 Calendar.

Features delayed:
-Mastery System
-Guilds
-Legendary Missions – Phase II
-Weekly Stronghold Challenge
-Leaderboards
-Some Freeplay Events
-Cataclysm
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/bgkgl3/update_on_anthem_from_the_development_team/

Would have been less disastrous if they didn't let buyers think they were buying a AAA release with a 7 year development cycle...

Dragonia

Reaction score
looking to find some kakis to game together on anthem, the match making system is completely broken, without manual parties, always solo... any 1 has this issue too? (except for quick match).. add me on origin.. "dragonia"

cheers,
mostly weekend player or late evening

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.