Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So m1 sim only is the preferred sim only plan in terms of features and performance? But 12 month contract sux

Benefits and performance is real deal. If you dont mind the 12mth contract. But unless you have intention to port out after a few months, I feel it is okay to sign 12mths.

If you are SAFRA member, you get 5GB free and a total of 20GB data all for $20. Port in gets you additional 800mins.

The SAFRA 5GB free data can be used for Data Passport. Therefore, 10GB can be used overseas for data passport.

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Benefits and performance is real deal. If you dont mind the 12mth contract. But unless you have intention to port out after a few months, I feel it is okay to sign 12mths.

If you are SAFRA member, you get 5GB free and a total of 20GB data all for $20. Port in gets you additional 800mins.

The SAFRA 5GB free data can be used for Data Passport. Therefore, 10GB can be used overseas for data passport.
If no safra, vs gomo, what are m1's benefits? I guess can pay bill online using cc (online catagory) is one of them?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If no safra, vs gomo, what are m1's benefits? I guess can pay bill online using cc (online catagory) is one of them?

M1 you get physical bill, either pay via credit card, giro or AXS.
ST GOMO is only via credit card recurring payment.

M1 has volte clearer 4G voice calls. Also you can direct video calls too. SMS and MMS are in the bundled 100 free. M1 has unlimited free calls to 3 m1 friends (very useful). Unlimited weekend data. Data passport should you go overseas is very useful.

hlw8888

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
currently singtel sim only 5gb plan got extra free 15gb/mth for 12 mths contract? so good ah...

but caller-ID still need to pay, rite? :o

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
currently singtel sim only 5gb plan got extra free 15gb/mth for 12 mths contract? so good ah...

but caller-ID still need to pay, rite? :o
callerID free....

regards,
wacky

Sent from LENOVO LENOVO TB-8704X using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Does anyone know how starhub compute termination charges? My contract expiry date is 18 Oct 2019.
Depends on what plans you sign. If got phone, also needs to see what phone you buy. Better to just see you contract.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how starhub compute termination charges? My contract expiry date is 18 Oct 2019.

Here > Starhub Early Termination Charges

Select the correct mobile plan of your mobile contract in the listing.
This is based on the number of months still in service as per contract.

Example: Today 3-Apr-2019 you would have outstanding 7 months still in service for contract expiry 18-Oct-2019; and if you are on 24-month contract then you are on the 18th month. So look at the charges on the "18" column.

Alternately you can write to Starhub via > Starhub Forum by post/PM with your subscriber details & contact/email.

Castle_genius

Reaction score
Here > Starhub Early Termination Charges

Select the correct mobile plan of your mobile contract in the listing.
This is based on the number of months still in service as per contract.

Example: Today 3-Apr-2019 you would have outstanding 7 months still in service for contract expiry 18-Oct-2019; and if you are on 24-month contract then you are on the 18th month. So look at the charges on the "18" column.

Alternately you can write to Starhub via > Starhub Forum by post/PM with your subscriber details & contact/email.
Depends on what plans you sign. If got phone, also needs to see what phone you buy. Better to just see you contract.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
Thank you for your explanation!

Castle_genius

Reaction score
First month estimated bill (with cis before porting over code)
1t5V5aQl.jpg

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Caller ID only free with port in.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

well they DID offer free Caller ID to me when my SIM only plan contract had expired... but too bad circles.life CIS plan is a better deal for me so i didn't take up the free caller ID so i ported out of singtel...

so for existing singtel subs with expiring contract i guess it depends on whether they offer u free caller ID bah to recontract... if not u can always try to ask for it...

regards,
wacky

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for safra deal, can it be done online or needs to be at M1 shop?

Castle_genius

Reaction score
Can use the code "safra" but need to send supporting document to m1.

Use of promo code(s) is subject to the respective promotional terms and conditions, which will be verified upon presentation of relevant document(s), if applicable, during collection of the order. If the delivery option is selected, you will need to email the relevant document(s) to m1shp_eshop@m1.com.sg for verification within 48 hours of submitting your order. If use of promo codes is not in accordance to the respective promotional terms and conditions upon verification, you will be required to forfeit the offer, and if applicable, top-up any of the discount amount enjoyed with the promo code.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is circles life $0 plan still the cheapest way to get a data sim ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.