Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My fav formation is also abt 640k with GK saving 22460. GK Defensive power up alot and it can save most S level shot, even hyuga Raiju up to S99 also not an issue but overall attack power is very weak

I will experiment and add these 2 new players from dreamfeast.. Will use a new formation abt 670k , attack power went up but GK saving goes down significantly to 16400.. hope still enough to save some of your power shot tonight :s11:

Just got these 2 new SSR players
tsubasa
https://tsubasa.im/global/en/player/?id=13100242
and
Fei Xiang
https://tsubasa.im/global/en/player/?id=32600042

wow uncle's gk so powerful ah

uncle78

Reaction score
wow uncle's gk so powerful ah

I got GK Salina S level perfect punch.. with the right formation, its saving stat goes to 22460..

Hopefully can reach 22600 if this GK reach full limit break.. still got abt 50 more limit break til Max

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got GK Salina S level perfect punch.. with the right formation, its saving stat goes to 22460..

Hopefully can reach 22600 if this GK reach full limit break.. still got abt 50 more limit break til Max
Damn, Going to have a tough game tonight.
:eek:

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me vs uncle78.
No match for him! Thanks chief for the match.

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ZZKRsjUl.png

That's why i withdraw after requesting playing your first team. XD.

uncle78

Reaction score
Thanks uncle!! Your team welly strong! Thanks for the game!!:s12::s12::s12:

Thks for the game bro. Your forwards are very powerful bro, 6 to 7 shots at goal and I have to use GK Salina at his highest saving stat 22460. Without him, will sure lose many goals.

I only win by shooting long distance goal bec Ur defenders are really solid and i wont stand much chance against them with my attack power. When you get ur super GK, you will be super powerful. :s12:

We can have another match when you got ur GK. In the meantime lets all level up and get more powerful.

Come join us at SG_Club, make great our "Singapore Legends Soccer Club.

Hope more people join us at SG_Club, we can have monthly matches between members and sharing.

Last edited:

uncle78

Reaction score
ZZKRsjUl.png

That's why i withdraw after requesting playing your first team. XD.

redname is also member in SG_Club? We can all have host friendly match tournament next month :s13:

SG_Club
Armourshrimp vs redname
Armourshrimp vs uncle78
redname vs uncle78

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thks for the game bro. Your forwards are very powerful bro, 6 to 7 shots at goal and I have to use GK Salina at his highest saving stat 22460. Without him, will sure lose many goals.

I only win by shooting long distance goal bec Ur defenders are really solid and i wont stand much chance against them with my attack power. When you get ur super GK, you will be super powerful. :s12:

We can have another match when you got ur GK. In the meantime lets all level up and get more powerful.

Come join us at SG_Club, make great our "Singapore Legends Soccer Club.

Hope more people join us at SG_Club, we can have monthly matches between members and sharing.
Didn't know this salina got safety zone. Next time must shoot inside box. I am now thinking whether i should use my other new account which has a better keeper, but since is a 200k+ team. May need 3-4 month before i can compete with ur team again.

uncle78

Reaction score
Didn't know this salina got safety zone. Next time must shoot inside box. I am now thinking whether i should use my other new account which has a better keeper, but since is a 200k+ team. May need 3-4 month before i can compete with ur team again.

Yeah Salina got safety zone.. both ur goals are from inside the box plus extra energy boost ;)

I think its a waste to change team, U got 10 amazing players with high S skill level .. you will get a super GK soon.. not worth to abandon all 10 players for 1 GK.

Very Hardwork to train all over again.. i reinstall this game after 2 yrs break and its hardwork to retrain all new players and to level up their skills.

Last edited:

uncle78

Reaction score
Looks fun, anyone wanna play against me too? :s12:

I want to play against you but give me til July to try complete my formation and level up:s13:.. now team total power at 640 to 690k range.. Need to reach 750k first. :s12:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.