[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I no computer lol

I see.

Good luck in your rerolls. Usually I also prefer jp versions. Like ffbe, soa, dffoo, alchemist code, cc, etc I all play jp versions.

But this game cannot. Came out too late and the communication barriers is hard to overcome.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Very stingy game.haha..

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Its not the only one. New gacha games are like having lower and lower rates. Recently I tried other games, like brown dust, etc also 1%-2% rate for max rarity.....

They all like want to monetize first before gacha becomes outlawed or get obsolete.

lance88

Reaction score
langrisser game is the only gacha that I am comfortable playing without much paying. now almost lvl 45, only spend approx $20.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its not the only one. New gacha games are like having lower and lower rates. Recently I tried other games, like brown dust, etc also 1%-2% rate for max rarity.....

They all like want to monetize first before gacha becomes outlawed or get obsolete.
Rates for SSR already very good leh.. Unlike certain games that gives only 0.7% SSR.. :s27:

Sent from Pocoyo Land using GAGT

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Few more hours . Should I go all in for the cute devil and the mighty tank?
If you value faction flexibility for Guild war then go ahead. Otherwise can save. Did a random hero summon for some reason yesterday.... Got crap :s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Few more hours . Should I go all in for the cute devil and the mighty tank?

Ranford and listell will not be released this week. We will probably have the Bernhardt, altemuller and bozel focus banner later today according to schedule.

Ranford is not a tank. His class paths are swordsman and horseman. Pure DPs and strategic master faction buffer.

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
If you value faction flexibility for Guild war then go ahead. Otherwise can save. Did a random hero summon for some reason yesterday.... Got crap :s13:

I rushing to lv up for guild wars . Min lv 40 ah

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
Ranford and listell will not be released this week. We will probably have the Bernhardt, altemuller and bozel focus banner later today according to schedule.

Ranford is not a tank. His class paths are swordsman and horseman. Pure DPs and strategic master faction buffer.
huh? I talking abt zerida and jugler leh lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
huh? I talking abt zerida and jugler leh lol

Oh.. lol.

So late in making decision ah?

K, to help u make decision, I show u what is coming next week to see whether u should pull for them now, or save up for next week.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I have Leon, Elwin, Vargas, liana and Shelfaniel

Your chars quite spreaded. Not sure what is your focus.

From those I would suggest trying for altemuller or ranford next week. Not sure why u would want zerida and juggler for.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
QhuCUHql.jpg

Just a reminder that we just can't compete with top Japanese whales :s22:

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
Your chars quite spreaded. Not sure what is your focus.

From those I would suggest trying for altemuller or ranford next week. Not sure why u would want zerida and juggler for.

Tat’s the evil of the gacha system Loh lol.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Tat’s the evil of the gacha system Loh lol.

Only roll on focus banner bah. Easier to get what u need.

Today's banner will be good for u. Get Altemuller or Bernharte will be nice for u.

Are u the one who missed dieharte, cherie and bozel?

If get bozel, also nice since u lack a strong mage. Shelfaniel is nice but her skills lacks those useful debuffs.

My team of shelfaniel, lana, almeda, bozel (lousy equip) and cherie can full clear lvl 55 goblins every time already. Gonna try lvl 60 goblins next.

Last edited:

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
Only roll on focus banner bah. Easier to get what u need.

Today's banner will be good for u. Get Altemuller or Bernharte will be nice for u.

Are u the one who missed dieharte, cherie and bozel?

If get bozel, also nice since u lack a strong mage. Shelfaniel is nice but her skills lacks those useful debuffs.

My team of shelfaniel, lana, almeda, bozel (lousy equip) and cherie can full clear lvl 55 goblins every time already. Gonna try lvl 60 goblins next.

Since my 3 in a row I nv kena anything Liao . Sob sob . Ya, i’m The 1 who miss tat 3 units lol. Ok listen to your advise thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.