iPad Air 10.5" and mini 2019 Discussions

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was hunting for a space grey mini

And finally

Today bought space grey lte 256gb from best denki vivo...then returned my gold lte 256gb to apple store..they refund me cash on the spot..fwah..power service..

Apple store so steady? Make me feel like getting the iPad Air to replace my iPad 9.7 2018 lol. See the non-laminated display until sian

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple store so steady? Make me feel like getting the iPad Air to replace my iPad 9.7 2018 lol. See the non-laminated display until sian

Yes very steady..I made 3 exchanges in 3 days ..from mini 64gb non LTE to 64 GB LTE..then to 256 lte and 3rd day return..

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally got iPad mini case from istudio ..comma brand..
v3NZbh9.jpg
H1tfZwT.jpg
R3q0hDN.jpg

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why u ended up returning for good haha

Cos I wanted the space grey..apple store no stock till 12 April.. so I managed to find a space grey at best denki .. that's why I returned my gold to apple store ..

my6600

Reaction score
Not sealed..I didnt even put it back into the box..

i see. thanks.

becos i have the 64gb wifi version only, now deciding whether to return and exchange for wifi + cellular. so i have yet to open the box.

now i can proceed to open the box and try it out first then decide whether to return before 14th day. :D

my6600

Reaction score
Cos I wanted the space grey..apple store no stock till 12 April.. so I managed to find a space grey at best denki .. that's why I returned my gold to apple store ..

yeah, space grey is nicer. the space grey is the same space grey as the new ipad pro 2018. it is much darker. looks a lot nicer than the space grey on ipad mini 4. haha.

apexgadgets

Reaction score
Was hunting for a space grey mini

And finally

Today bought space grey lte 256gb from best denki vivo...then returned my gold lte 256gb to apple store..they refund me cash on the spot..fwah..power service..

impressive service by Apple.

Spongebob79

Reaction score
Last edited:

boliao45

Reaction score
Length and thickness is the same except below

Mini4 vs mini5 differences
1) volume button placement slightly shifted case may vol up for you automatically
2) camera alignment also slightly shifted
3) mic hole relocated totally

Anyone can share if they see Mini Case? I looking for UAG or Griffin. I was told by the shops that mini 4 Case can fit mini 5 (2019 version) is that true?

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple service really good. I returned AirPods v2 recently, previously I returned MacBook 12 inch and refurbished MacBook Pro too. No questions asked. They send someone to collect it. But if I not wrong it only applies to item purchase from Apple online and Apple shop.

I sent iPhone 6 for free battery change, they found a slight crack on the screen so Apple replaced the screen for free. Nice. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.