- Free Roaming
- Free registration
- Free SIM card
- Free $5 prepaid card
- Free 1-for-1 Sunday movies
- Unlimited Free calls to 3 M1 numbers
- 1 year contract

Jiak buay liao

Hi @eesymerej, is $25 including or excluding GST?

tanchoo1

Master Member
Reaction score
Any reviews or feedback on SingTel's GOMO plan? Intending to jump ship from Circles.
Coverage is as good as Singtel. Data settings are identical to Singtel. Telco shows as "Singtel" on my phone. Not "GOMO". I would think of it as a regular Singtel postpaid plan on the cheap and with no contract.

Free incoming included.
Free caller ID included.
Your credit card is charged on the sign up date. Not activation nor delivery date.
I got a brand new number and was able to use my new SIM immediately when I received it. No delay for me.
If you exceed your quotas you will just get cut off. So you will not get any bill shock.

No roaming (but it might change in the future).
Rumoured to be able to receive OTP SMS while overseas (to be confirmed).
No VoLTE.
No iMessage activation for iPhone.
Non-existent customer support. No hotline and it's almost impossible to reach an agent via the app.

Overall I'm pleased with the network and coverage. Definitely better than M1 and starhub in my experience.

Only sour note is that I paid five days for nothing. So I wasted about $4. Which isn't a huge amount but clearly sinktel is profiteering by such sneaky methods and IMDA should step in.

Last edited:

Sadist4life

Reaction score
Ported to M1 today.

$25 nett
- 45GB weekday data (Safra)
- unlimited weekend data
- 900 mins
- 100 SMS
- Free CID
- Free incoming calls
- Free Roaming
- Free registration
- Free SIM card
- Free $5 prepaid card
- Free 1-for-1 Sunday movies
- Unlimited Free calls to 3 M1 numbers
- 1 year contract

Jiak buay liao

Is the free roaming Pay-Per-Use Roaming?

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Coverage is as good as Singtel. Data settings are identical to Singtel. Telco shows as "Singtel" on my phone. Not "GOMO". I would think of it as a regular Singtel postpaid plan on the cheap and with no contract.

Free incoming included.
Free caller ID included.
Your credit card is charged on the sign up date. Not activation nor delivery date.
I got a brand new number and was able to use my new SIM immediately when I received it. No delay for me.
If you exceed your quotas you will just get cut off. So you will not get any bill shock.

No roaming (but it might change in the future).
Rumoured to be able to receive OTP SMS while overseas (to be confirmed).
No VoLTE.
No iMessage activation for iPhone.
Non-existent customer support. No hotline and it's almost impossible to reach an agent via the app.

Overall I'm pleased with the network and coverage. Definitely better than M1 and starhub in my experience.

Only sour note is that I paid five days for nothing. So I wasted about $4. Which isn't a huge amount but clearly sinktel is profiteering by such sneaky methods and IMDA should step in.
Good summary. If you were to choose again based on today's promos, will you still choose gomo and why?

Castle_genius

Reaction score
Good summary. If you were to choose again based on today's promos, will you still choose gomo and why?
Lol like interview questions. But one interesting I realised is that GOMO charges every 30 days. So that's mean in a year, you will pay an additional of 5 days (approx 3 dollars more)

tanchoo1

Master Member
Reaction score
SingTel's coverage works best for me having tried both M1 and starhub. There is no perfect Telco but overall it works well for me. Price point is decent, I don't use that much data, and no-contract is very important for me.

tanchoo1

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol like interview questions. But one interesting I realised is that GOMO charges every 30 days. So that's mean in a year, you will pay an additional of 5 days (approx 3 dollars more)
It's sneaky and annoying, but not a deal-breaker for me.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Starhub. Was consider to switch by batch. Tempted to try M1 but heard coverage not that good, singtel better.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 20 using GAGT

If you notice all the comments mentioned much earlier in this thread, M1 has better coverage than Starhub. Many do agree than Starhub fare worse than M1. Based on my experience using MyRepublic which is using Starhub, it's indeed quite bad.

Singtel do have good indoor coverage and speed. M1 do have better outdoor overage and it's still the only telco to have lowest latency (lower the better, faster loading of webpage), speed doesn't say anything.

I'm using M1 for decades now, no issues at all

Castle_genius

Reaction score
If you notice all the comments mentioned much earlier in this thread, M1 has better coverage than Starhub. Many do agree than Starhub fare worse than M1. Based on my experience using MyRepublic which is using Starhub, it's indeed quite bad.

Singtel do have good indoor coverage and speed. M1 do have better outdoor overage and it's still the only telco to have lowest latency (lower the better, faster loading of webpage), speed doesn't say anything.

I'm using M1 for decades now, no issues at all
Agreed. Ported from Green to CL (M1 network). No regrets.

tanchoo1

Master Member
Reaction score
Our office had three locations in the past three years in the CBD area. Two of the three had blind spots in our office (cannot use data and call quality is terrible). So you're right; M1's indoor coverage isn't the best. For my case, impossible to sign up to M1 or circles.life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.