Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oil change mainly in sg. Jb quoted me from rm500 to rm800+, for jap n German oil. :(

The rest I go to ah yuan now. Tires wheel alignment balancing fuel pump bearings mounting...

Bro, you mean EO change and Filter change, JB workshop quoted you RM500 to RM800+, simi jap/ German oil brand sia...:eek::eek:
Which JB workshop you got from?

FYI,

The usual JB workshop i using now, saw poster LUCAS oil from USA, 5w40/5L bottle price at RM309 nia leh....

Last edited:

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Madness... S$200 for oil change in JB...

Oil change mainly in sg. Jb quoted me from rm500 to rm800+, for jap n German oil. :(

The rest I go to ah yuan now. Tires wheel alignment balancing fuel pump bearings mounting...

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, you mean EO change and Filter change, JB workshop quoted you RM500 to RM800+, simi jap/ German oil brand sia...:eek::eek:
Which JB workshop you got from?

FYI,

The usual JB workshop i using now, saw poster LUCAS oil from USA, 5w40/5L bottle price at RM309 nia leh....

ya... my car needs 6.7 qtr. 5w30 for liqui moly, idemitsu...

i just did at acma all in $100+. lol sometimes, they have promo, only $80.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mobil 1 EO SGD60+ - SGD80 per 4l mah. Depending on where you buy.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lolol.....
Can share which hawk tayar you went to? No posters at the hawk tayar i went to.. They wanna charge me RM90 + 6% SST claiming my SG plate 15" tyre is bigger in size than Malaysia 15" tyres.. I told the mechanic 'got such thing meh? That means SG men dick size also bigger hor' and walked off

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yj0wLQ8l.jpg

Fyi

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe you don't need to buy. Just have to drive there and say which package you want to take up. At $50 that is indeed cheap.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where's this place? How many to buy in order to change atf oil for 1.6l car? 1l is enough?

atf? this is for the engine. ATF is a different oil.

if u r refering to the engine serviving, 1.6cc cars usually uses about 4 litres. these packages should suffice.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you recommended this place 2+ yrs ago, and its is very good. i have gone there like > 8 times already. brought my friend do his annual a/c service last month, i think it's < 50$. very reasonable.

the boss is quite flexible for those of you driving big cc cars. i told them i dont need the flush, wet towels, boosch wipers... so he allowed me to top up a bit more for the additional 2.6l of eo. swee la!!!!

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh if you were asking about ATF, it depends. My 1.8 Stream uses about 3.5L to change. Either you try to check online, or watch how many bottles they use when you buy from a workshop and ask them to do it for you. Take it as "lesson fee".

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I mean you used their $50 oil for your big cc car?

you recommended this place 2+ yrs ago, and its is very good. i have gone there like > 8 times already. brought my friend do his annual a/c service last month, i think it's < 50$. very reasonable.

the boss is quite flexible for those of you driving big cc cars. i told them i dont need the flush, wet towels, boosch wipers... so he allowed me to top up a bit more for the additional 2.6l of eo. swee la!!!!

Marcus Rashford

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh if you were asking about ATF, it depends. My 1.8 Stream uses about 3.5L to change. Either you try to check online, or watch how many bottles they use when you buy from a workshop and ask them to do it for you. Take it as "lesson fee".

That's a good advice

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.