Treasure at Tampines

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone enlighten what WR, G and A are? I'm quite new to this...

Thank you in advance. :)

WR - woodleigh residence
G - the garden residence
A - affinity.
C - park colonial

Aiyo this bro “think carefully” very lazy, always type one alphabet and his statement always very short and subtle. I always need to help him decipher to make it clearer. Lol

Haha, that’s y he says I same wavelength as him. Lol.

Last edited:

zinedine

Reaction score
WR - woodleigh residence
G - the garden residence
A - affinity.
C - park colonial

Aiyo this bro “think carefully” very lazy, always type one alphabet and his statement always very short and subtle. I always need to help him decipher to make it clearer. Lol

Haha, that’s y he says I same wavelength as him. Lol.

Thank you, Sir!

zinedine

Reaction score
Earlier in this thread, someone said that the 2-bedder is the sweet spot for Treasures. While another said that the 12th floor 2-bedder is the best.

Can any1 enlighten which particular 2-bedder is that?

I am aware there is a 2-bedder/1 toilet, 2-bedder/2 toilets, 2-bedder+study, etc...

Would like to do a study on this and see if I can come to the same conclusion as well. Thanks, fellows!

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I Guess the new launch price will remain flattish for quite some time.
It’s now a game of tug of war betw buyers and developer. See who give in first.

Developer enbloc/bid the land too high also can’t give too much discount.
Buyers now all adopt the wait and see attitude due to oversupply. But some may need to buy a home desperately for personal reason.

The bargain buys will not be those enbloc sites bought at high price by developer.
The bargain buys will be the subsequent land bid price during this time when market has softened and when there’s oversupply. perhaps the sims drive site is just a start. (But for that area, if 1400psf and subjected to 85sqm rule, I still don’t think it’s dirt cheap).
However middle road site still attracts 10 bidders at 14xxpsf ppr.

Lets see how other land bid price is performing to have a more conclusive picture.

Generally, I conclude similarly. There is simply no need to rush as they have now announced the middle road parcel with another one nearby also available.

Other parcels include one in Clementi and so forth. Land bids, master plans etc are integral to price analysis and these days info is available freely. People who buy without dyodd should not complain when they lose money. Sometimes, people pass off suay when actually it is because one did not dyodd

Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WR is a case of heading towards suicidal. Likewise for the garden residence.
Affinity is also one of them but its saving grace is the new mrt announcement.
Smart pple won’t buy the above 3 projects during launch. They are all set to fail, not surprising.

I feel park colonial, Tre Ver, park Esta is priced quite reasonably in my opinion.
Treasure has the lowest psf so far and thus, for those with limited Budget, it still has its group of supporters.
My gut feel is treasure can’t go any lower judging from my Guess that upcoming EC will be crossing the 1-1.1kpsf bar soon.

You would be surprised by the number of suicidals and ‘not so smart’ in Singapore.

Pokémon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Earlier in this thread, someone said that the 2-bedder is the sweet spot for Treasures. While another said that the 12th floor 2-bedder is the best.

Can any1 enlighten which particular 2-bedder is that?

So based on your own research, which do you think is the best...?

I took a look after seeing your question, just did my own study and decided which one I would prefer. Everyone has their own preferences and reasons for choosing the so-called best. You just need to know what your priorities are.

For me, I started off with the layout I would prefer, then look at the facing and some other things to come to the 'best' I would like.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The story of P, T and W (part 2)

In the same district, although not side by side, there is expected to be at least 2 new launches within the next 1 year. The expected (although not releasedJ prices are 1,650 psf to 1,900 psf.

Depending on the launch prices of coming development, as well as new mrt line stations (location yet to be announced), we may make more inferences and draw some conclusion later...

To be continued....

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let me Guess:

P = Parc Riviera
T = Twin Vew
W = Whistler Grand?

Next upcoming launch around there should be Parc Clematis and Normanton Park by Kingsford.

The GLS plot of land next to Clement Canopy up for tender.
New MRT line are in the process of finalising the alignment. Won’t disclose much. News will be out not so soon ;) ;) ;) stay tune

In the same district, although not side by side, there is expected to be at least 2 new launches within the next 1 year. The expected (although not releasedJ prices are 1,650 psf to 1,900 psf.

Depending on the launch prices of coming development, as well as new mrt line stations (location yet to be announced), we may make more inferences and draw some conclusion later...

To be continued....

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Let me Guess:

P = Parc Riviera
T = Twin Vew
W = Whistler Grand?

Next upcoming launch around there should be Parc Clematis and Normanton Park by Kingsford.

The GLS plot of land next to Clement Canopy up for tender.
New MRT line are in the process of finalising the alignment. Won’t disclose much. News will be out not so soon ;) ;) ;) stay tune

You can roughly gauge where the stations will be based on the map. I'm guessing there will be a clementi east station along ulu pandan road and a west coast / clementi west station.

Possible to have one near P, T and W.

But definitely not one near Normanton park and clement canopy.

The location of mrt stations is definitely no secret. But now, with almost every home near MRT, does it really make a big difference anymore?

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
You can roughly gauge where the stations will be based on the map. I'm guessing there will be a clementi east station along ulu pandan road and a west coast / clementi west station.

Possible to have one near P, T and W.

But definitely not one near Normanton park and clement canopy.

The location of mrt stations is definitely no secret. But now, with almost every home near MRT, does it really make a big difference anymore?

Can start queuing up at P,T and W. Thank me later. :)

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score

To be continued....

Normanton park is in a totally different and more exclusive, central area. Cannot compare with P,T, W.

Maybe previous park west condo is comparable. Then again, so much supply in that area alr.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Has TT sales crossed 400 units?

I doubt so, currently 289 transactions for march on URA website. Only an increase of 19 units from previous week.

Who is the one spreading false rumours? Don't try too hard, good luck.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so many property guru and expert comment here. :o I read already feel excited over my teban HDB flat. :o hope it hit 1 mil. :o

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let's just say, the only way you can really earn much is if you buy into an undeveloped area and there is a development boom.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The affinity and garden residence still have snowflakes?:o I want go there see see.:o

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I Guess the new launch price will remain flattish for quite some time.
It’s now a game of tug of war betw buyers and developer. See who give in first.

Developer enbloc/bid the land too high also can’t give too much discount.
Buyers now all adopt the wait and see attitude due to oversupply. But some may need to buy a home desperately for personal reason.

The bargain buys will not be those enbloc sites bought at high price by developer.
The bargain buys will be the subsequent land bid price during this time when market has softened and when there’s oversupply. perhaps the sims drive site is just a start. (But for that area, if 1400psf and subjected to 85sqm rule, I still don’t think it’s dirt cheap).
However middle road site still attracts 10 bidders at 14xxpsf ppr.

Lets see how other land bid price is performing to have a more conclusive picture.

The problem with buying units at high prices (because developer euphoric and bid sky high) is when the buyer comes to selling and renting, the buyer finds many newer, better, larger units around selling at lower prices (because latest land bid prices fell). The resale buyer and tenant is not going to give any consideration that the first buyer bought at the wrong time. Therefore, dyodd, its your money, your decision.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.