View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 12:43 PM   #464
ThinkCarefully

I Guess the new launch price will remain flattish for quite some time.
It’s now a game of tug of war betw buyers and developer. See who give in first.

Developer enbloc/bid the land too high also can’t give too much discount.
Buyers now all adopt the wait and see attitude due to oversupply. But some may need to buy a home desperately for personal reason.

The bargain buys will not be those enbloc sites bought at high price by developer.
The bargain buys will be the subsequent land bid price during this time when market has softened and when there’s oversupply. perhaps the sims drive site is just a start. (But for that area, if 1400psf and subjected to 85sqm rule, I still don’t think it’s dirt cheap).
However middle road site still attracts 10 bidders at 14xxpsf ppr.

Lets see how other land bid price is performing to have a more conclusive picture.
Generally, I conclude similarly. There is simply no need to rush as they have now announced the middle road parcel with another one nearby also available.

Other parcels include one in Clementi and so forth. Land bids, master plans etc are integral to price analysis and these days info is available freely. People who buy without dyodd should not complain when they lose money. Sometimes, people pass off suay when actually it is because one did not dyodd

Last edited by ThinkCarefully; 06-04-2019 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: Addition
ThinkCarefully is offline   Reply With Quote