[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damnit! Installed Langrisser on my pad 4, Still can't buy stuff, gives "Payment still in process" whenever I try again

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Damnit! Installed Langrisser on my pad 4, Still can't buy stuff, gives "Payment still in process" whenever I try again

I am using mi pad 4 also. No issue with payment. You might want to check your google play account.

Goblin Slayer SG

Reaction score
Guild: Falcons of YG
Server: Dalsis

Leader: Goblin Slayer
Members: 11/50
Discord invite: https://discord.gg/vxNUyC

We are looking for active players to join us. Most of the current members are reaching or at Lv 60. Memberships are open to players from all levels. New players who have just started are most welcome :)

Shib

Reaction score
Any expert advice on the globin gold? Is it best to use a powerful mage with big AOE damage to kill them? If so, which mage?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Any expert advice on the globin gold? Is it best to use a powerful mage with big AOE damage to kill them? If so, which mage?

I've been full clearing lvl 60 goblins easily. If you have any mage with heaven's sanction (shelfaniel/lana), it should be easy, since heaven sanction has the biggest range out of all aoe, centering on self.

Team: Shelfaniel (heaven sanction), lana (black hole), cherie (clear the odd ones that aoe are unable to hit), almeeda and egbert/bozel (used to use egbert, but i ditched him since I stopped lvling him. Using bozel, but he is not well-equipped).

1st turn: just move all units near the goblins. shelfaniel fac buff
2nd turn: single hits, cherie kills 2 with wild princess. shelfaniel kills and try to get to the middle spot of the map
3rd turn: lana. almeeda and bozel use light aoe (blizzard for lana and black hole for bozel). Shelfaniel still try to get to the centre spot
4th turn: Fire all strongest aoe.
5th turn: Pick up the survivors with everyone.

Shib

Reaction score
I've been full clearing lvl 60 goblins easily. If you have any mage with heaven's sanction (shelfaniel/lana), it should be easy, since heaven sanction has the biggest range out of all aoe, centering on self.

Team: Shelfaniel (heaven sanction), lana (black hole), cherie (clear the odd ones that aoe are unable to hit), almeeda and egbert/bozel (used to use egbert, but i ditched him since I stopped lvling him. Using bozel, but he is not well-equipped).

1st turn: just move all units near the goblins. shelfaniel fac buff
2nd turn: single hits, cherie kills 2 with wild princess. shelfaniel kills and try to get to the middle spot of the map
3rd turn: lana. almeeda and bozel use light aoe (blizzard for lana and black hole for bozel). Shelfaniel still try to get to the centre spot
4th turn: Fire all strongest aoe.
5th turn: Pick up the survivors with everyone.
Wow! You got a strong team. I only have Hein, Jessica, Liffany, Egbert and Imelda. Never level them since I find magic casters pretty weak. But I start to find myself very restricted during the globin treasure. I need more units that can attack multiple times or large AOE damage.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow! You got a strong team. I only have Hein, Jessica, Liffany, Egbert and Imelda. Never level them since I find magic casters pretty weak. But I start to find myself very restricted during the globin treasure. I need more units that can attack multiple times or large AOE damage.

Hein is nice too. He gets meteor which has 4 block span. Big range aoe is useful in goblin clearing. The method I used is not dependant on clock enchant proc, so its more stable. But at least 2 aoe units with 5 block span or 4 block span required.

You don't have bozel?

Its not really a matter of strong aoe, but wide span aoe matters. My shelfaniel is only equipped a lvl 50 sr staff and a lvl 20 ssr accessory for main source of int, but she is my key clearer.(as long as she can make it to the middle of the screen.)

Last edited:

Shib

Reaction score
Hein is nice too. He gets meteor which has 4 block span. Big range aoe is useful in goblin clearing. The method I used is not dependant on clock enchant proc, so its more stable. But at least 2 aoe units with 5 block span or 4 block span required.

You don't have bozel?

Its not really a matter of strong aoe, but wide span aoe matters. My shelfaniel is only equipped a lvl 50 sr staff and a lvl 20 ssr accessory for main source of int, but she is my key clearer.(as long as she can make it to the middle of the screen.)
I didn't complete the Bozel quest. Stuck with incomplete memory shards to get him. Sigh.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T
I am using mi pad 4 also. No issue with payment. You might want to check your google play account.

How do I link Langrisser to it? Since I used the qooapp to install my game. Tried everything, the payment screen seems to have force shutdown everytime I tried buying.

Can't join EDMW guild (-_-, lv25 only. Can invite? HumsterMKII.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
T

How do I link Langrisser to it? Since I used the qooapp to install my game. Tried everything, the payment screen seems to have force shutdown everytime I tried buying.

Can't join EDMW guild (-_-, lv25 only. Can invite? HumsterMKII.

I didn't do anything else except installing from qooapp. Everything works. You might want to try to install other games to check if it has issues with payment. Check if there is a valid payment method in your google play account too.

Regarding force shutdown, I really not sure since it did not happen to me. Both tw and gl versions of langrisser gave me no issues with payment on the mi pad 4.

justaguy77

Reaction score
Rayguard server Wooden Rangers has 3 slots open, We usually finish 1 hard, and 1 normal mode GB a week, trying to push for 2 hard mode a week. i think the leader and vice leaders are SG, the rest all over the world. BTW the guild is a hand down from someone who quit, so dont mind the lame guild name lol.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't do anything else except installing from qooapp. Everything works. You might want to try to install other games to check if it has issues with payment. Check if there is a valid payment method in your google play account too.

Regarding force shutdown, I really not sure since it did not happen to me. Both tw and gl versions of langrisser gave me no issues with payment on the mi pad 4.

No idea, what's going on, but everything is in order. For the CN version, the purchase/payment window does pop up. Not sure what is going on.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MoDM56ml.jpg

KKap6fOl.jpg

Not sure if the rates for normal hero summon is decent or my luck for langrisser is just being ridiculous. Getting 2 SSR back to back on Sunday via multi netted some of the best in the game. That makes it 4 so far. :s34:

Sent from Pocoyo Land using GAGT

junhoo

Reaction score
I didn't complete the Bozel quest. Stuck with incomplete memory shards to get him. Sigh.

erhh .. i use bozel earthquake ley.. works quite well for me . First turn FB himself then 2nd turn cast earthquake.

junhoo

Reaction score
Is devil axe or peacemaker better for Cherie ?

Sian .. got 3 devil axe and 2 peacemaker but no ragnarok :(

Shib

Reaction score
Is devil axe or peacemaker better for Cherie ?

Sian .. got 3 devil axe and 2 peacemaker but no ragnarok :(
At least you have that 2 axes. I still using the normal one...

lance88

Reaction score
I read somewhere that tw/cn version of elwin actually had a buff later on in the game(which they already had by now). now the global version is waiting for this buff. Anyone know about this?

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
I read somewhere that tw/cn version of elwin actually had a buff later on in the game(which they already had by now). now the global version is waiting for this buff. Anyone know about this?

Ya we waiting for it . Should be this week?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.