Treasure at Tampines

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can roughly gauge where the stations will be based on the map. I'm guessing there will be a clementi east station along ulu pandan road and a west coast / clementi west station.

Possible to have one near P, T and W.

But definitely not one near Normanton park and clement canopy.

The location of mrt stations is definitely no secret. But now, with almost every home near MRT, does it really make a big difference anymore?

Like you said, Normanton Park is so exclusive (no mrt or bus nearby),when almost every home is near mrt, do you think it is easy to rent or sell?

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I doubt so, currently 289 transactions for march on URA website. Only an increase of 19 units from previous week.

Who is the one spreading false rumours? Don't try too hard, good luck.

289 still only 13% of total units. With another almost 2000 units to sell, it will be wait Long, Long I think. 10 to 15% range still ranked among not the best performers in terms of recent new launches. Of course not as disasterous as the ones that achieved less than 5% recently.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
289 still only 13% of total units. With another almost 2000 units to sell, it will be wait Long, Long I think. 10 to 15% range still ranked among not the best performers in terms of recent new launches. Of course not as disasterous as the ones that achieved less than 5% recently.

I thought many say $1,280psf is dirt cheap in today's market. Unfortunately, there is only that fixed amount of demand for a period. And those buyers who were scared of missing the boat already purchased at the high prices last year.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought many say $1,280psf is dirt cheap in today's market. Unfortunately, there is only that fixed amount of demand for a period. And those buyers who were scared of missing the boat already purchased at the high prices last year.

Same trend for COE when people rush in. :o Now I am waiting for economy slowdown in late 2019-2021. :o Maybe more superman coming soon. :o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like you said, Normanton Park is so exclusive (no mrt or bus nearby),when almost every home is near mrt, do you think it is easy to rent or sell?

Think positively. :o Singapore is not big. :o If every mass condo near to MRT what is elusivity of normanton park? :o It is somewhat similar to interlace but has more elusive serene to more common condos these days. :o You buy condo when you really can afford a car. :o Not buy a condo and take aleoca like me. :o

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Treasure and Tapestry are neck to neck. I would not say Treasure is dirt cheap.

IMHO, treasure was launched at a reasonable but not cheap price. If they had wanted to move more units like 20 to 30%, I expected them to launch at about 1230 psf, which would still give them reasonable profit.

See link below for price indication:

https://www.treasureattampines.com.sg/price/

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think positively. :o Singapore is not big. :o If every mass condo near to MRT what is elusivity of normanton park? :o It is somewhat similar to interlace but has more elusive serene to more common condos these days. :o You buy condo when you really can afford a car. :o Not buy a condo and take aleoca like me. :o

Yes, sales numbers at launch could be more elusive than interlace. Check out how interlace performed with its 1xxx units.

For landlord wanting to rent out units, please advertise..must drive, with money to rent a unit here, don’t tell me you cannot afford a car.. think positively,.you would do really well in this rental market.

Last edited:

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, sales numbers at launch could be more elusive than interlace. Check out how interlace performed with its 1xxx units.

For landlord wanting to rent out units, please advertise..must drive, with money to rent a unit here, don’t tell me you cannot afford a car.. think positively,.you would do really well in this rental market.

You just need a HDB or possible a EC only if you so dread for a MRT near your roof. :o You dun need a condo. :o Many public swimming pools available and many many virgin gyms for you too. :o

zinedine

Reaction score

Oh dear. I just checked out d Interlace on Propertyguru. 160 units on sale! 60 for rent! ($3.5k/month)

I wonder who is going to buy and is there a demand for rental...

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Oh dear. I just checked out d Interlace on Propertyguru. 160 units on sale! 60 for rent! ($3.5k/month)

You will be surprised at the large number of expats living at interlace. It was designed by renowned architects and is very popular. Very close to vivocity too.

Projects that you should be worried for are large OCR condos like treasure and high park residences.

Many listings are repeated listings..

Last edited:

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It’s the same everywhere.:o my teban flat also many people sell.:o so if you are not speculating why worry?:o living in condo is a lifestyle and if you want proximity advantage better go with hdb not condo.:o condo with proximity advantage usually slum.:o

Clazav

Reaction score
You mean ocr?

You will be surprised at the large number of expats living at interlace. It was designed by renowned architects and is very popular. Very close to vivocity too.

Projects that you should be worried for are large RCR condos like treasure and high park residences.

Many listings are repeated listings..

Clazav

Reaction score
The mindset is identical. When you can afford, you will buy, regardless whether is it worth it. The 1 mil hdb buyers mindset is as such. Same goes for some ocr units. While it might appear silly to some, without dispute, it is a trend. How do we capitalise on this new trend?

YUP. OCR. Thanks for correcting!:)

AlanKohCD

Reaction score
Treasure At Tampines

Currently many new launches.There are still good buy projects around.In long term Investing in property in still a choice.Treasure at Tampines is One of he Highly Anticipated Mega new launch condo in the Eastern of Singapore.

Zze121

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see it abit differently since I’m vested in D14, so I did quite abit of research.
To begin with, i reccee the area around SUO and there’s really nothing to shout about though it is only 350m away from Aljunied mrt station. It is facing expressway, surrounded by industries and hdb. Surrounding gives me a very depressing feeling.
When I reccee Parc Esta, Eunos mrt is right directly across the road, that side gives me a more vibrant feeling probably due to many eateries around. But I still don’t quite like that area because it is surrounded by hdb and quite noisy. Anyway, I’m not a fan of mega projects with 1399 units.

PLQ is a different league altogether though paya Lebar mrt is one stop away from Aljunied mrt though Aljunied is nearer to town. But don’t forget PLQ main draw factor is the proximity to tons of malls, 2 mrt lines and 3 grade A office. It’s a township developed by lend lease. There’s gonna be major rejuvenation there.
So to me, since both Aljunied and Eunos mrt are just one stop away from Paya Lebar, it doesn’t makes much difference to me which one is being nearer to town.

Basically, I look at the 3 areas in totality, being Paya Lebar area being the most premier, follow by Parc Esta and lastly SUO.
But undeniably, the Low land bid price at sims drive is gonna have direct impact on the SUO resale price. But it’s still early to tell if this Low land bid price will affect Parc Esta as well. After all, this sims drive new land site is subjected to 85sqm rules. So if its bigger units sells at 1400psf, I think it is a reasonable price. SUO resale asking price has to be more realistic by then.

To be honest, even SUO was launched 13xx to 14xxpsf, it was never to my liking after I research that area.
I know where bro “think carefully” is coming from. He is comparing the mrt stations nearest to town.
U really need to reccee the place and experience the feeling.

I really feel sorry for those who bought resale SUO paying 1.5 to 1.6kpsf.
This is a good example of buying the wrong resale.
It may take them years to repent.

Park place is a great buy, within 2 months and 80% was sold, similar to nearby Katong Regency in 2012, I think it was soldout in just one month or less. And PLQ is just door step sheltered to MRT+CCL. This kind of pjt is what we had been talking about, you hand and leg must be very fast.

Went to KR showroom b4, that was an atas dev, quality finishing. No sure about PLQ, but it's location is a winner with an ave price of 1.9k psf, it location is better than WR.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Park place is a great buy, within 2 months and 80% was sold, similar to nearby Katong Regency in 2012, I think it was soldout in just one month or less. And PLQ is just door step sheltered to MRT+CCL. This kind of pjt is what we had been talking about, you hand and leg must be very fast.

Went to KR showroom b4, that was an atas dev, quality finishing. No sure about PLQ, but it's location is a winner with an ave price of 1.9k psf, it location is better than WR.

Not only location itself. That area has plenty of cheap properties (geylang, aljunied).

Most importantly it is next to brand new commercial facilities and grade A offices.

Woodleigh residences is just surrounded by HDB flats.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.