Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxyuser

Reaction score
Do you think Singtel will shake up it's XO plans once more come June-July? Methinks it will... Given the competition.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you think Singtel will shake up it's XO plans once more come June-July? Methinks it will... Given the competition.

Given singtel's stand, don't think they will offer much. Since they just revise their XO plans. They would rather throw in VASes like spotify or Apple music than more data.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

don't think so... i do feel that for now all the telcos are just going to stand down instead of continuing the price wars... there will probably be a period of "peace" until the next round of wars reignite...

regards,
wacky

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Does circles cis have contract?

The current promo is port in and $10 rebate monthly for 12 months? I.e. $18 from the 1st month with free caller id and incoming call for cis?

If so and no contract, seems like not bad.

How is their bill payment? Recurring charged to cc and not online payment? Thanks.

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
If you notice all the comments mentioned much earlier in this thread, M1 has better coverage than Starhub. Many do agree than Starhub fare worse than M1. Based on my experience using MyRepublic which is using Starhub, it's indeed quite bad.

Singtel do have good indoor coverage and speed. M1 do have better outdoor overage and it's still the only telco to have lowest latency (lower the better, faster loading of webpage), speed doesn't say anything.

I'm using M1 for decades now, no issues at all
Noted, thanks.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 20 using GAGT

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does circles cis have contract?

The current promo is port in and $10 rebate monthly for 12 months? I.e. $18 from the 1st month with free caller id and incoming call for cis?

If so and no contract, seems like not bad.

How is their bill payment? Recurring charged to cc and not online payment? Thanks.

it was better last month... $10 rebate monthly for 12 mth plus with CIS get first 3 mth free and free incoming calls....

regards,
wacky

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
it was better last month... $10 rebate monthly for 12 mth plus with CIS get first 3 mth free and free incoming calls....

regards,
wacky
Think the $28 x 3 rebate still available. If no contract, means first 3 months free, sounds good. The $10 x 12 will start from 4th month?

Does circles have roaming?

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think the $28 x 3 rebate still available. If no contract, means first 3 months free, sounds good. The $10 x 12 will start from 4th month?

Does circles have roaming?

i actually got a new email in my company email promoting free 1 mth for CIS plan... so it seems as if the 3mth free thing no more...?? or maybe it depends on the company... :o

not sure about the $10x12 when it starts for CIS... cos i am into my 1st month only... and i get no bills for this month... gotta wait until my 4th month den i see wat happens... :)

got roaming but looks like is pay-per use... bo hua one... too $$$...

regards,
wacky

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
cicle life way to go

no contract some more

:s13:
BP-Text-only-.png

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ported to M1 today.

$25 nett
- 45GB weekday data (Safra)
- unlimited weekend data
- 900 mins
- 100 SMS
- Free CID
- Free incoming calls
- Free Roaming
- Free registration
- Free SIM card
- Free $5 prepaid card
- Free 1-for-1 Sunday movies
- Unlimited Free calls to 3 M1 numbers
- 1 year contract

Jiak buay liao
Saw from where?

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT

bornfree

Reaction score
$25/month with 900 mins and 45GB weekday data? Can share how? My calculation is $30/month leh.

Ported to M1 today.

$25 nett
- 45GB weekday data (Safra)
- unlimited weekend data
- 900 mins
- 100 SMS
- Free CID
- Free incoming calls
- Free Roaming
- Free registration
- Free SIM card
- Free $5 prepaid card
- Free 1-for-1 Sunday movies
- Unlimited Free calls to 3 M1 numbers
- 1 year contract

Jiak buay liao

eesymerej

Reaction score
I wonder why not the same for the prices in restaurant menus?

An exception is made for businesses in the hotel and food & beverage (F & B) industries only. Due to the imposition of service charge, these businesses may have operational difficulties in displaying GST-inclusive prices. Therefore, they may display GST-exclusive prices for goods and services that are subject to service charge. However, a statement informing customers that prices displayed are subject to GST and service charge must be prominently shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.