 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
For iPhone - double tap power button, authenticate via Touch ID or Face ID.

For Watch - double tap power button.

May I know actual SOP ? Need to launch Apple Pay interface by double click on switch and tag on contact surface only or not require ?:s12:

PetPet

Reaction score

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The watch doesn’t need to be authenticated.
As long as it’s unlocked, you’ll be able to access  Pay by double clicking the power button.

It’s not necessary to place the watch or phone directly in contact with the reader.

perhaps i wasn't clear, watch needs to be activated to bring up apple pay before its can be tapped, further more, watch must be unlocked with passcode while on the wrist, therefore anyone who picked up a dropped watch will not be able to tap in/out.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
Watch don’t need to be unlocked w passcode; can just unlock paired phone and the watch automatically unlock itself.

perhaps i wasn't clear, watch needs to be activated to bring up apple pay before its can be tapped, further more, watch must be unlocked with passcode while on the wrist, therefore anyone who picked up a dropped watch will not be able to tap in/out.

vbhelper

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m very confused
I have a Ezreload posb everyday MasterCard
This MasterCard is stored in my iPhone wallet
Yesterday I used this MasterCard from my wallet to take public transport but the transaction appear in EZ-Link app instead of simplygo app

Am I using SimplyGo or EZ-Link nfc?

leongws

Master Member
Reaction score
I’m very confused
I have a Ezreload posb everyday MasterCard
This MasterCard is stored in my iPhone wallet
Yesterday I used this MasterCard from my wallet to take public transport but the transaction appear in EZ-Link app instead of simplygo app

Am I using SimplyGo or EZ-Link nfc?

If u use moblie pay, it will charge to bank irregardless whether u change the mode to bank at GTM. The mode only link to physical card(example like u use physical card to tap)
I didn't change mode to bank and was charged to bank when i tap using apple pay

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using galaxy watch? Just tried but doesn't seem to be working. Had to use my phone instead.

PSA, those on Samsung pay, u can set a transit card, no need to turn on your phone or unlock to use. Just tap

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S10+

Shawny88

Master Member
Reaction score
Most of the time the bus ezlink machine is unable to detect my mobile apple pay and I have to keep on trying for a few times. Damn pai seh to hog up the queue. Anyone facing the same problem?

PetPet

Reaction score
Most of the time the bus ezlink machine is unable to detect my mobile apple pay and I have to keep on trying for a few times. Damn pai seh to hog up the queue. Anyone facing the same problem?

Did you tap your phone correctly?
Authenticate -> Tap top of the phone on the reader.

Be sure not to have any other cards with your phone

Shawny88

Master Member
Reaction score
Did you tap your phone correctly?
Authenticate -> Tap top of the phone on the reader.

Be sure not to have any other cards with your phone

Thanks! I have been tapping the middle and bottom of the phone on the reader...my fault haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.