Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

Gameslalalala

Reaction score
nice, we love blue teams.

i'll let my club leader knw abt the comm apps thing, sometimes we need it, esp for CvC events

Hello hey it's ok. I thought you and Uncle78 were from the same club.

I'm looking for really laid back, so I will join his instead, especially since I asked about his first :)

Thanks though!

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got 700, 800 and also 600k teams :)

Lol my weaker teams mostly S1 skills, so cannot hustle also leh :s22:

Out of 11 players, 9 are S1 skill, gk got s99 and fw got s99, like tht also can say mostly S1 :=p

uncle78

Reaction score
Anyone knows what is the use of critical rate x1.5 or critical rate X2 for? How is it useful?
Thks :s12:

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys example if 1 bb S skill shooting is 10000. 2 black ball = 10000 +?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Gameslalalala

Reaction score
Anyone knows what is the use of critical rate x1.5 or critical rate X2 for? How is it useful?
Thks :s12:

All players will critical randomly, even when not on full power mode.

X2 critical just means it is two times more likely to critical randomly.

When on full power mode, X2 critical also seems to increase the chance of getting better critical like gold or rainbow.

It is not a bad passive, but there are usually better.

Gameslalalala

Reaction score
Guys example if 1 bb S skill shooting is 10000. 2 black ball = 10000 +?

The correct way is to check game database (training -> player collection -> find your player -> press and hold) for S99 skill and S1 skill power/momentum. You can also use websites like Tsubasa.im to do this.

So for example, if S1 is 100 power and S99 is 250 momentum, it means that 100 levels is 150 momentum so each level is 1.5 momentum (approx).

Let us consider another example, if S1 is 200 momentum and S99 is 400 momentum, it means that 100 levels is 200 momentum, so each level is 2 momentum.

So for the first example, one SSR BB is worth 1.5 momentum, while in the second it would be worth 2 momentum.

For A skills, the highest level is 80 so for example, if A1 is 100 momentum and A80 is 140 momentum, it means that 80 levels is 40 momentum, so each level is 0.5 momentum.

As you can see, the amount of momentum per level depends on the (MAX - MIN) momentum divided by the number of levels for that skill. S99, A80, B60 and C40.

Each BB will give different momentum, depending on the skill.

Generally, that's why SSR BBs should only be used on highest momentum shot skills, as they give the most power per level.

Last edited:

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's the grinding coming along?

Think by tonight I shld reach enough for the gold formation

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The correct way is to check game database (training -> player collection -> find your player -> press and hold) for S99 skill and S1 skill power/momentum. You can also use websites like Tsubasa.im to do this.

So for example, if S1 is 100 power and S99 is 250 momentum, it means that 100 levels is 150 momentum so each level is 1.5 momentum (approx).

Let us consider another example, if S1 is 200 momentum and S99 is 400 momentum, it means that 100 levels is 200 momentum, so each level is 2 momentum.

So for the first example, one SSR BB is worth 1.5 momentum, while in the second it would be worth 2 momentum.

For A skills, the highest level is 80 so for example, if A1 is 100 momentum and A80 is 140 momentum, it means that 80 levels is 40 momentum, so each level is 0.5 momentum.

As you can see, the amount of momentum per level depends on the (MAX - MIN) momentum divided by the number of levels for that skill. S99, A80, B60 and C40.

Each BB will give different momentum, depending on the skill.

Generally, that's why SSR BBs should only be used on highest momentum shot skills, as they give the most power per level.
Wow, thanks man for the info!

uncle78

Reaction score
All players will critical randomly, even when not on full power mode.

X2 critical just means it is two times more likely to critical randomly.

When on full power mode, X2 critical also seems to increase the chance of getting better critical like gold or rainbow.

It is not a bad passive, but there are usually better.

Thks a lot

Is gold or rainbow good. More chance to succeed or better power? In league game they let us buy critical rate x1.5.not sure how useful it is. Thks

Gameslalalala

Reaction score
Thks a lot

Is gold or rainbow good. More chance to succeed or better power? In league game they let us buy critical rate x1.5.not sure how useful it is. Thks

Critical means the skill becomes more powerful. Silver critical weakest
Gold critical stronger
Rainbow critical strongest

The rainbow critical is about 1.5 times more powerful than without critical.

For league mode is it useful? Well, it depends. If your team is strong enough then no need the boost. But if it isn't strong enough, the critical boost might help.

The best boost is stamina cost reduced, and for promotion to higher leagues, you may need the TP bonus (leftmost one)

uncle78

Reaction score
Critical means the skill becomes more powerful. Silver critical weakest
Gold critical stronger
Rainbow critical strongest

The rainbow critical is about 1.5 times more powerful than without critical.

For league mode is it useful? Well, it depends. If your team is strong enough then no need the boost. But if it isn't strong enough, the critical boost might help.

The best boost is stamina cost reduced, and for promotion to higher leagues, you may need the TP bonus (leftmost one)
Thks alot Gameslalalala for the sharing :)

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from comic con tickets
used to hope i will get him during early days
r9ifKn6.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.