NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

octorabbit

Reaction score
Hey! We r exactly in the same situation! Pri Eng Math with both EPT and availability emails! Let's keep each other updated👍😉

Just received the same email as you. Thanks for being such a sweetheart in this forum by keeping us updated!

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
Just received the same email as you. Thanks for being such a sweetheart in this forum by keeping us updated!
No problem😉...felt like we r in this 'arduous' journey together... Meanwhile the wait continues for us.
BTW, did u receive the EPT availability email?

octorabbit

Reaction score
No problem😉...felt like we r in this 'arduous' journey together... Meanwhile the wait continues for us.
BTW, did u receive the EPT availability email?

Yes the journey seems long but at least we know that there are many on the same boat. Regardless, even if a candidate has received the emails, it does not mean much until we've got the letter of appointment - therefore the wait and suspense continues.

I actually got the EPT email on the same day as you, looking at your previous post. They sent an SMS about it actually so that's how I knew about the EPT email.

Laneyy

Reaction score
Received notification email saying that the application still in process...as well as the EPT availability email on last Thurs..not sure it's a good sign or not. This is my fourth week since the interview :(

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
Yes the journey seems long but at least we know that there are many on the same boat. Regardless, even if a candidate has received the emails, it does not mean much until we've got the letter of appointment - therefore the wait and suspense continues.

I actually got the EPT email on the same day as you, looking at your previous post. They sent an SMS about it actually so that's how I knew about the EPT email.
So good...except for the interview notification, no SMS was sent to me so I got to check email frequently. Hopefully it's not because they lost my contact?
Reckon we might be receiving the EPT details ard next Thurs 11 Apr, shld any of us be required to take it. Let's see...

Muimui31

Reaction score
Received notification email saying that the application still in process...as well as the EPT availability email on last Thurs..not sure it's a good sign or not. This is my fourth week since the interview :(

Hi I would like to ask if what is your application status on careers@gov website?

Muimui31

Reaction score
I just rec a notification email as well.. Attaching the details here. Everyone go n check email!

Thank you for taking the time to attend the interview.

We would like to inform you that we are still processing your teaching application. If your application is successful, the starting date of your employment is likely to be 24 June 2019 or 15 July 2019, barring unforeseen circumstances. If you are due to commence employment on 24 June 2019 or 15 July 2019, you should receive the “Possible Offer of Appointment to the Education Service” by 17 May 2019 or 7 June 2019 respectively

Please note that this notification is not intended to create any legally binding obligations and that the matter is still subject to contract.

Hi! Can I ask what is the status of your application on careers@gov?

octorabbit

Reaction score
So good...except for the interview notification, no SMS was sent to me so I got to check email frequently. Hopefully it's not because they lost my contact?
Reckon we might be receiving the EPT details ard next Thurs 11 Apr, shld any of us be required to take it. Let's see...

Quite sure they have your number, maybe they just don't sms to all applicants...

Yup about the EPT, hopefully I don't have to do it coz the test date is during my reservist.

octorabbit

Reaction score
Are u all poly or jc applicants?

It depends. Most here I figured are applying for PGDE, meaning we've already got our degrees. Quite sure there'd be some who just graduated poly/jc and are applying for other programmes still related to being a teacher. Hope this helps!

rochmer

Reaction score
It depends. Most here I figured are applying for PGDE, meaning we've already got our degrees. Quite sure there'd be some who just graduated poly/jc and are applying for other programmes still related to being a teacher. Hope this helps!
Oic. So u all have to undergo how long the teachers prog?

student1995

Reaction score
Quite sure they have your number, maybe they just don't sms to all applicants...

Yup about the EPT, hopefully I don't have to do it coz the test date is during my reservist.

Reservist is a legitimate reason, should be able to postpone your EPT if you need to take it

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yo helping my little sister to ask ya - fresh diploma holder.

She applied for the MOE Kindergarten Teacher Training Programme (to teach English) and just got informed she's shortlisted for an interview on 17 April. What to expect during the interview ah?

And any idea on the timeline after the interview?

Would really appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.