Mastercard tap in TransitLink

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are existing users entitled to the promos?

just found out i have an ABT account.
So just use any SCB account to tap in and out to get the $10 rebate will do right? no need to register on simplygo. i already have the scb sms approval.

thanks

Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can all MasterCard be used or only those with Ezlink function?

All masters with paypass (contactless payment function) or can be added to mobile payment app (e.g. google/apple/samsung pay).

If the physical card has ezlink/nfp, need to make sure it is switched to bank mode via the GTM, before tapping

Last edited:

ekin101

Reaction score
Anyone encounter same problem as me?
I took LRT 1 stop to and from compass one using apple watch(towards compass one) and iphone(Going back) and in Simplygo app, it shows missing entry and exit. and shows I'm charge $2 x 2 which by right should be $0.83 x 2.

Just to update, the deducted value is corrected after a few days in simplego app.. case close.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All masters with paypass (contactless payment function) or can be added to mobile payment app (e.g. google/apple/samsung pay).

If the physical card has ezlink/nfp, need to make sure it is switched to bank mode via the GTM, before tapping

Any good MasterCard with good rebates to recommend? I am thinking CIMB world Mastercard. Why can’t SG banks offer non annual fees card like CIMB banks or Apple. Sigh....

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure when the portal is updated.
I just checked and saw my 5.30pm bus ride transaction.
I will monitor my MRT ride update next week, just for fun =:p

Update:
my MRT ride is updated in the portal almost immediately after I tap out

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good MasterCard with good rebates to recommend? I am thinking CIMB world Mastercard. Why can’t SG banks offer non annual fees card like CIMB banks or Apple. Sigh....

Should apply for the CIMB Platinum Mastercard if you want 10% rebate for SimplyGo (min spend on card $600). CIMB World mastercard don't have.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does the Std Chart promo works ? Take $10 rides and that $10 rides is given back as rebate ?

I registered for Std Chart card promo and added the card in simplygo app to trace. 15 min later took mrt. The simplygo app gave notification and showed the transaction almost immediately after I exit MRT. Quite impressive. While I know can start to use the card immediately for bus and mrt, was wondering if the app will take some time before it starts to trace.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i used applepay on bus, but when i login my SCB IB check, they only deduct 10c?
same for applepay , i see also 10c. y ah?

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's just the initial charge to "test" your card, it shouldn't appear on your final cc bill. The final amount charged can be checked in the simplygo app.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score

Register for the account and link your card here:
https://simplygo.transitlink.com.sg/Account/Registration

Thereafter, you will be able to view the bus/MRT transactions online or via the apps.

The billing will be consolidated as one charge to your card after 5 days or whenever you hit $15 spending, whichever is earlier.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont have uob master. And already hit uob one cc quota
What is next best? Thanks

Icbc global tavel or chinese zodiac 20% rebate

Or refer to the other promos here https://www.transitlink.com.sg/imgs/file/SimplyGo%20Promotions.pdf

Last edited:

keemmeng

Reaction score
S5Tyarq.jpg

Why was there another deduction on the transfer trip when I switched from train to bus to continue the journey? Do I have a case to file a claim? For a similar journey on a previous day, the bus journey cost $0.00
d9ngHN6.jpg

OKorNOT

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

blueG77

Reaction score
S5Tyarq.jpg

Why was there another deduction on the transfer trip when I switched from train to bus to continue the journey? Do I have a case to file a claim? For a similar journey on a previous day, the bus journey cost $0.00
d9ngHN6.jpg

You took 960e. Express varient has 60c surcharge. Even if the stops travelled is same as normal 960.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.