The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sunny Sunday
dHv4dOhl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Anariga

Reaction score
Looking to get my first luxury watch - omega speedmaster from carousell. Anything I should look out for when dealing? what papers/receipts needed for warranty coverage? How to verify authenticity also?

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to get my first luxury watch - omega speedmaster from carousell. Anything I should look out for when dealing? what papers/receipts needed for warranty coverage? How to verify authenticity also?

Know the price u should pay, age of watch. Factor in service cost
Ask for serial number to check age
Warranty only 3yrs for some speedy.

If u getting BNIB can shop on grey
Eg
https://www.authenticwatches.com/omega-speedmaster-31130423001005.html#.XKoEWhZOklQ
https://www.watchmaxx.com/omega-wat...tWt33wlqilmgivl72XzFLfVeFOPWbC3BoCc60QAvD_BwE

Last edited:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going cool blue with seiko
kqd7hY9l.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Hua_Hui

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Owners of Seiko sbdc063. Do you find the lume markers too greenish? Like perpetually. Images I see online are showing pure white though.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Owners of Seiko sbdc063. Do you find the lume markers too greenish? Like perpetually. Images I see online are showing pure white though.

Monitor calibration - camera white balance.
Camera reproduction.
Photo adjustment.

Compare with another physical sbdc053 better

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It will be greenish IRL la. But honestly, doesn't matter. Want white, have to go for Bgw9 lume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.