NUS Graduate Diploma in Systems Analysis

Reti3916

Reaction score
I finished all the 40 qns but really barely have enough time. Tikam quite a few also. How bout you?

grimwarder

Reaction score
Don't lose hope guys!

Just received an email from them.

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your email.

Kindly note that we will be sending out the results of the shortlisting from today till 11th April 2019.

We thank you for your patience.

grimwarder

Reaction score
I finished all the 40 qns but really barely have enough time. Tikam quite a few also. How bout you?

I did not finish all the qns, had to tikam quite a few as well. Were you guys given time to read through qns? I arrived just in time for the test. :s22:

ceberus89

Reaction score
I had to guess a lot as well for the exam, quite pushed for time.

Got my email as well, but cant make it for the interview tomorrow due to work commitments. They'll try schedule next week.

Grimwarder whens yours? Can feedback what the interview was like when your complete it? I'll do the same if mines earlier.

grimwarder

Reaction score
I had to guess a lot as well for the exam, quite pushed for time.

Got my email as well, but cant make it for the interview tomorrow due to work commitments. They'll try schedule next week.

Grimwarder whens yours? Can feedback what the interview was like when your complete it? I'll do the same if mines earlier.

I didn't get the invitation for the interview, it was a response to my question as to whether they have sent out the invitations to all shortlisted candidates, but sure I'll let you know if I'm invited for the interview. But from what I can tell from the previous posts in this thread, it's more of an informal get-to-know-you session.

Last edited:

Reti3916

Reaction score
Sorry was overseas hence did not check my emails. I did receive the interview email but have to reschedule it. Did you get it?

grimwarder

Reaction score
Sorry was overseas hence did not check my emails. I did receive the interview email but have to reschedule it. Did you get it?

Unfortunately, no, I might have done too badly for the aptitude test. May I know when did you receive the email? And around what time did you receive it. Thank you!

Reti3916

Reaction score
I got the email on thursday night. Dont lose hope. The email they sent you stated until 11 april so maybe they doing batch by batch.

grimwarder

Reaction score
I got the email on thursday night. Dont lose hope. The email they sent you stated until 11 april so maybe they doing batch by batch.

I sure hope so, but given the number of people taking the test on the 29th, I don't think it is likely it would take so long to send out all the invitations. Anyway congratulations 😅

Musicman88

Reaction score
@grimward Hi, I took the test around 3pm on the same day. Still waiting for an interview session too haha.

grimwarder

Reaction score
Hi musicman, how well do you think you did for the test? :(
Can't help but feel depressed about not receiving the invitation.
Do you have KIK or some other form of communication, would you mind pm-ing me your contact? Would love to have a quick chat with you.

grimwarder

Reaction score
May I ask, how long did you guys work for before applying fo NUS GDipSA?

Hi Aspiringparamedic, I'm pretty sure there are fresh graduates who managed to get into the course. I would't be too concerned about the work experience, however I'm sure having some wouldn't hurt.

Aspiringparamedic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi grimwarder, am really interested in the GDipSA but can’t afford to do another full time programme because of family commitments. I’m thinking if it’s advisable to do NUS BTech part time programme.

Hi Aspiringparamedic, I'm pretty sure there are fresh graduates who managed to get into the course. I would't be too concerned about the work experience, however I'm sure having some wouldn't hurt.

grimwarder

Reaction score

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi grimwarder, am really interested in the GDipSA but can’t afford to do another full time programme because of family commitments. I’m thinking if it’s advisable to do NUS BTech part time programme.

i think you should look into NTU's MSIS program if you already have a first degree, it can be done part time over a maximum of 4 years. going through another undergraduate degree like the BTech is really long.

Musicman88

Reaction score
Hi musicman, how well do you think you did for the test? :(
Can't help but feel depressed about not receiving the invitation.
Do you have KIK or some other form of communication, would you mind pm-ing me your contact? Would love to have a quick chat with you.

Hi grim, can't pm you cos I don't have enough post counts. You can try to PM me instead and see if it works?:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.