Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SibehHL

Reaction score
A little bit off topic but can anyone advise how I will receive my last invoice from StinkTel after I ported out?

Just realized I can no longer access the StinkTel portal after porting out. Dun want to miss paying the last invoice and ended up receiving Red Letter or worse, calls from debt collectors... :(

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time to me, not much improvement in the plan. Since now, got weekend unlimited and additional data on top of the base data plan, kinda wanna change now. :crazy: on m1 plan

why still holding on to that plan...?? :s11::s11::s11:

regards,
wacky

arphamdb89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They will send you your final payment via mail. Otherwise, you can choose to call in. My last payment was later than usual. Probably, half a month late.

A little bit off topic but can anyone advise how I will receive my last invoice from StinkTel after I ported out?

Just realized I can no longer access the StinkTel portal after porting out. Dun want to miss paying the last invoice and ended up receiving Red Letter or worse, calls from debt collectors... :(

queerquirks

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried switching form Singtel Sim only to GOMO, what happens to singtel Spotify?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just received my GOMO SIM this morning at 9.30am from singpost courier.. comes with the free travel SIM valid till year 2020 so I guess I can't complain about them starting the billing cycle at the point of signup while the delivery is 3 days later. still can't use the SIM yet as I'm porting the number from current CIS Circles plan over.. just hope they don't screw up the porting process.

h6OE0V1.jpg

ZePR5u3.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
just received my GOMO SIM this morning at 9.30am from singpost courier.. comes with the free travel SIM valid till year 2020 so I guess I can't complain about them starting the billing cycle at the point of signup while the delivery is 3 days later. still can't use the SIM yet as I'm porting the number from current CIS Circles plan over.. just hope they don't screw up the porting process.

h6OE0V1.jpg

ZePR5u3.jpg

You don't like the circles cis? I thought not too bad.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You don't like the circles cis? I thought not too bad.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
I think it's ok but under-utilised since that line is used by my mum and her data usage is less than 2-3gb per month.. with this it's $8 savings monthly..

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
Ported to M1 today.

$25 nett
- 45GB weekday data (Safra)
- unlimited weekend data
- 900 mins
- 100 SMS
- Free CID
- Free incoming calls
- Free Roaming
- Free registration
- Free SIM card
- Free $5 prepaid card
- Free 1-for-1 Sunday movies
- Unlimited Free calls to 3 M1 numbers
- 1 year contract

Jiak buay liao
Hi, where u sign up? I went to M1 exclusive distributor but they say no free prepaid card n movies ticket.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 20 using GAGT

shawnng

Reaction score
Hi, where u sign up? I went to M1 exclusive distributor but they say no free prepaid card n movies ticket.

Prepaid card might be during roadshows (e.g. IT SHOW)
Movie is 1 for 1 during weekends. (Show your M1 Logo on your phone)

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
I saw it here n verify with M1 staff n they said everything correct except the prepaid card n movies ticket.

The free prepaid card is a on and off promotion. During CNY that time, I got a free prepaid card at M1 Causeway point when I recontract with them.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Where is this Safra promo? Couldn't find it.
It's actually not hard to find... You can simply google for M1 Safra and you can find already...
People nowadays like to be spoon-fed... Simple things also don't bother to find...

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
For circles cis, since no contract, can port in to get the $84 rebate, port out after 3 months, port back in after 1mth and repeat to get $84 3 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.