NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Beezeeyes

Reaction score
Hello anyone have a status change already? From in process to shortlisted? Mine did. What does that signify though?

Beezeeyes

Reaction score
!! Okay! I shall not celebrate too early till I receive the official email. Thank you for your well wishes

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
Hello anyone have a status change already? From in process to shortlisted? Mine did. What does that signify though?
Wow, that's good for u! Congrats!
May i know your teaching subjects, level and interview date? You are applying for PGDE?

Beezeeyes

Reaction score
Wow, that's good for u! Congrats!
May i know your teaching subjects, level and interview date? You are applying for PGDE?

Hi Ohgeesh,
Yes I am applying for PGDE (graduating in May). Teaching subjects are Pri Eng and Ss. I had my interview pretty early -- on the 8th March. Probably that is why I received a change in status so quickly. From what I've read you're on the primary track too. Wishing you all the best!

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
Hi Ohgeesh,
Yes I am applying for PGDE (graduating in May). Teaching subjects are Pri Eng and Ss. I had my interview pretty early -- on the 8th March. Probably that is why I received a change in status so quickly. From what I've read you're on the primary track too. Wishing you all the best!
Ah, u are an undergrad. That might also explain the faster track that u are on. I m a mid career switcher who is much older than many here😅, so maybe moe wants to further test n reconsider ppl like me. I think u shld be receiving medical next. All the best too!

student1995

Reaction score
Hi Ohgeesh,
Hi thanks for updating here! :) just checking, did you have to do the EPT as part of your application? Wondering why some of us here are required to do it when we’re applying for the same teaching subject, and have similar qualifications too

Beezeeyes

Reaction score
Hi thanks for updating here! :) just checking, did you have to do the EPT as part of your application? Wondering why some of us here are required to do it when we’re applying for the same teaching subject, and have similar qualifications too

Hi student1995,
Yes I received the EPT availability email just like you guys did. So I'm not too sure if I am exempted it. I'll wait till 11 April for further instructions, if any.

student1995

Reaction score
Wow your timeline is really fast. Idk why mine is so slow Mine:
- submitted online application 30 Jan
- Call for interview 23 Feb
- interview details email 17 March
- interview 21 March
- EPT availability email 28 March
- Update on application email 1 Apr

lostinmajesty

Reaction score
Wow your timeline is really fast. Idk why mine is so slow Mine:
- submitted online application 30 Jan
- Call for interview 23 Feb
- interview details email 17 March
- interview 21 March
- Update on application email 1 Apr
You're not alone. My timeline is similar to yours.

- submitted online application 29 Jan
- interview details email 4 March
- interview 14 March
- Update on application email 4 Apr

Let's just continue hoping for the best. :)

Callmecherrrrr

Reaction score
You're not alone. My timeline is similar to yours.

- submitted online application 29 Jan
- interview details email 4 March
- interview 14 March
- Update on application email 4 Apr

Let's just continue hoping for the best. :)

My interview was on 7 March! Maybe that’s why mine was processed first! Keep the hopes up!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.