SIM RMIT 2019 JULY INTAKE

wilfredgcw

Reaction score
Hi guys, about to enroll for this year intake
most likely BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Might be working Part time while Studying Full time
OR
Study Part time while working Full Time (will have to find new job though, my retail sales job is tiring with funky hours)

Would like to know more on your views and maybe make some friends before School starts

Last edited:

Shxzyy

Reaction score
Hi ! Im also going to enroll for this Supply Chain management for july intake. Im going to work part time & study full time. I feel like because you can choose ur classes and schedule so there shld be time to fit in some part time work in.

Not sure if part time studies and full time work is better because working FT is rigourous as some companies arent so accommodating for your part time studies.

wilfredgcw

Reaction score
Hi ! Im also going to enroll for this Supply Chain management for july intake. Im going to work part time & study full time. I feel like because you can choose ur classes and schedule so there shld be time to fit in some part time work in.

Not sure if part time studies and full time work is better because working FT is rigourous as some companies arent so accommodating for your part time studies.

Yeah that's true, unless you work in a lowly paid admin job that ends at 530pm, might end up driving grab if I need cash, anyone know if we can park our cars in campus?

Potatosaladboy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if y’all can help me out with some of these questions

I’m currently in NS right now. My ord is actually in Aug but i was thinking of just enrolling the July intake one

Q1. I heard from some sources saying that although RMIT states that the school term start in 1 July, but it officially starts in August only?

For the month of July, is it jus the optional lectures by the foreigner Lecturers?

Q2. Can I apply using 11b for the e- application?

Q3. Do I get to choose my own timetable?

Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks!

heyythere!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if y’all can help me out with some of these questions

I’m currently in NS right now. My ord is actually in Aug but i was thinking of just enrolling the July intake one

Q1. I heard from some sources saying that although RMIT states that the school term start in 1 July, but it officially starts in August only?

For the month of July, is it jus the optional lectures by the foreigner Lecturers?

Q2. Can I apply using 11b for the e- application?

Q3. Do I get to choose my own timetable?

Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks!

I’m not sure if it’s officially starting on Aug cuz I’m from Jan intake but I recommend you to still come for visiting lectures as sometimes they will start making group in the beginning. And yes you will be able to choose your own timetable! Hope it helps

Potatosaladboy

Reaction score
I’m not sure if it’s officially starting on Aug cuz I’m from Jan intake but I recommend you to still come for visiting lectures as sometimes they will start making group in the beginning. And yes you will be able to choose your own timetable! Hope it helps

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it!

But what do you mean by making groups though? Is it like group for project work and assignments that would stay with you for the entire sem?

Xxxshin

Reaction score
Hi there!

Im also in the midst of applying for RMIT business management's July intake, but the webpage keeps prompting 'A fatal peopleCode SQL error has occured...' when I tried submitting the application through SIM CONNECT.

Anyone experiencing the same issue as me? :(

lebubbles

Reaction score
Hi i just got accepted into the July Intake.
I heard that Visiting Lectures starts in July but I'll be overseas till the 12th of July. Will there be any issues about this?

Gooliver

Reaction score
Hi I applied for RMIT's International business but I have yet to receive my acceptance letter. Local poly diploma but my GPA is only 1.75. I'm really worried that I won't get in, what u guys think my chances are of getting in?

Shxzyy

Reaction score
after the july intake commence , the application period will extend till october i think.

Shxzyy

Reaction score
does anyone know whether is it okay to miss orientation? For the july intake the orientation will be in june and i wont be in singapore then.

wilfredgcw

Reaction score
theres an introduction email, i think some of the appointments cant miss, orientation should be okay to miss

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.