Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Announced!

nunu09

Reaction score
Buying Books on Kindle in Singapore

Really interested in buying a Kindle. but i heard a lot of difficulties in buying books in the kindle in Singapore. Can someone be kind enough to share the step-by-step of buying books on the kindle in Singapore (in the safest way possible)? :-(

nunu09

Reaction score
I just ordered one using ezbuy... will share experience after. :)

hi, how do you purchase book on the kindle in Singapore? can you please share a step-by-step tutorial? :-( im really interested in buying one but not sure of how to buy books here in Singapore

jeffyen2

Reaction score
hi, how do you purchase book on the kindle in Singapore? can you please share a step-by-step tutorial? :-( im really interested in buying one but not sure of how to buy books here in Singapore

Just buy as per normal. There were issues in the past but nowadays it's quite ok.

nunu09

Reaction score
Just buy as per normal. There were issues in the past but nowadays it's quite ok.

Really?? Will i be able to get access to thousands over books with just a normal Singapore address Amazon account, instead of a US address?

p.s.: thank you so much for your reply!!!

sunshinemou

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really interested in buying a Kindle. but i heard a lot of difficulties in buying books in the kindle in Singapore. Can someone be kind enough to share the step-by-step of buying books on the kindle in Singapore (in the safest way possible)? :-(

Can easily find free chinese novel fr website to upload into kindle also :o

tofubean

Reaction score
I read free novels from online. Download txt version - send to kindle email, it'll deliver to my kindle in the correct format. Sometimes i purchase the occasional books from my favorite bestselling authors but not often. I use vpn to purchase them with my US address account. Dunno i can purchase without vpn now. :o

The kindle pw 2018 8gb with ads that i just ordered -> roughly $135 after usd to sgd conversion + $3.99 ezbuy air shipping charges = $139. :)

nunu09

Reaction score
I read free novels from online. Download txt version - send to kindle email, it'll deliver to my kindle in the correct format. Sometimes i purchase the occasional books from my favorite bestselling authors but not often. I use vpn to purchase them with my US address account. Dunno i can purchase without vpn now. :o

The kindle pw 2018 8gb with ads that i just ordered -> roughly $135 after usd to sgd conversion + $3.99 ezbuy air shipping charges = $139. :)

is there a recommended website where i can download free English novels from? :) is VPN safe? hahaha im a tech noob... im so sorry. where should i look for tutorials on VPN for kindle?

Thank you so much for your reply!

tofubean

Reaction score
$175 8GB kindle paper white 2018 is it good buy?
Without offer 175 is a good price. But Amazon sometimes puts the paperwhite on offer so that reduces the price further like i just posted i bought one from Amazon USA for roughly $140.

mikeymesina

Reaction score
$175 8GB kindle paper white 2018 is it good buy?
I got mine last January when it was on sale for USD89.99. Then I used comgateway for shipping for around SGD15. Total around SGD138. I did get the one with offers, which I don't mind.

I do suggest you wait for Amazon offers for lower prices. I know they offered it for USD99.99 sometime February and March. Unless you really need or want it right away.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 10 using GAGT

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my PW4 from ezbuy today.

Anyone able to buy books on Amazon USA into the PW4?

Last edited:

skinergy

Reaction score
Anyone purchased the Oasis model? Any feedback on this model? Thinking to upgrade my Voyage

Last edited:

grande5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone purchased the Oasis model? Any feedback on this model? Thinking to upgrade my Voyage

have you tried the paperwhite? do you really like the voyage better because of the experience?

I like the look of the voyage/oasis but the incremental benefit doesn't seem to be worth the premium :/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.