Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope Man City continue to stumble.

To play all our against Spurs in the league or to save their energy for the 2nd leg Champions league match.

2 more matches between manc and spurs....good to plant a doubt in manc's mind on the already big pressure to maintain their quads and hopefully will work sth to our advantage somewhere.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Motm- Henderson

OMG. City lose to Spurs. Let's hope this will have an effect on city towards the title in EPL.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope Man City continue to stumble.

To play all our against Spurs in the league or to save their energy for the 2nd leg Champions league match.

Pottechino got to play Son at the start to let ManShitty worry about them. But usually HotSperms you know lah, stumble after a good game, dont expect anything from them yet.

Last edited:

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Pottechino got to play Son at the start to let ManShitty worry about them. But usually HotSperms you know lah, stumble after a good game, dont expect anything from them yet.

Well, I just hope Spurs draw at Man City during CL then win or draw again in their next match.

But first we have to keep winning to even be in the title challenge

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, I just hope Spurs draw at Man City during CL then win or draw again in their next match.

I hope spurs lose to manc next CL at Etihad though, with manc aggregate win to give them more matches in their packed list.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Have to win it from we had slipped in 13/14.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Good games... Citeh lost & we won 2-0 against Porto

Gn bros!

citeh lost doesn't affect us. Pep is very good in the league, but always fall short when comes to the UCL. Just hope Spurs can repeat this performance against them in the PL.

Caesar

Master Member
Reaction score
Saw this on Twitter...

Heung-min-Dad and Heung-min-Mum will be very proud of Heung-Min-Son Tonight😂

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Best scenario is Man City win 1-0 in 2nd leg to drag it into ET & Penalty to exhause their stamina...

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Caesar

Master Member
Reaction score
Your last sentence is the reason why I'm celebrating... Hope this win spurs Spurs to win Citeh in their EPL game

citeh lost doesn't affect us. Pep is very good in the league, but always fall short when comes to the UCL. Just hope Spurs can repeat this performance against them in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.