BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

cashec

Reaction score
Anyone here with past BTO flat booking experience can advise on the below?

HDB says booking appointments will start from April onward, so the question is, does all the BTO sites starts booking concurrently? Or do they start form 1 site first, eg: Kallang Whampoa before moving on to the next site?

Mature Estate first by alphabetical order then Non-mature estate by alphabetical order.

dance42001

Reaction score
I remember last time from the HDB website there is a place to show you the current queue number but i cannot find it can anyone point me to it ?

:s12::s12::s12:

Reaction score
Queenstown shouldn’t have any more left. They will be connecting the 3 new projects and the 2 old projects with a bridge whereby they are all joined. Should be done by next year

Hmmm... Are there any more chance for westside like jurong or quuenstown etc. Not interested in sk/pg..

HappyDayz

Reaction score
Hmmm... Are there any more chance for westside like jurong or quuenstown etc. Not interested in sk/pg..
Westies can consider Tengah! Seems like an up and coming non-mature estate which may become something like what Punggol is today. There's driverless cars, HDB farming and more futuristic features in the works.

To be notified of new BTO launches, just sign up for HDB's SMS notification or join online communities on HWZ or on Telegram (t.me/HomeownersSG). Good luck and hope this helps :)

hazardhut

Reaction score
Feeling the same, my chance in Feb BTO is extremely low, and tengah is too ulu

Sent from Careeach HR using GAGT

AriesWolf

Reaction score
Westies can consider Tengah! Seems like an up and coming non-mature estate which may become something like what Punggol is today. There's driverless cars, HDB farming and more futuristic features in the works.

To be notified of new BTO launches, just sign up for HDB's SMS notification or join online communities on HWZ or on Telegram (t.me/HomeownersSG). Good luck and hope this helps :)

Thanks for your input bro, no interests in tengah too.. So sad for the countless wildlife it displaces.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.