Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spurs played well with Kane out the last time. Maybe can spur them on to beat city in the league

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great win against Porto, could have scored more. But 2-0 is a good result to bring to second leg

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Crystal Palace - Man City
Liverpool - Chelsea

Massive must win game for us. Hope Roy can pull something out of the hat.

papa71

Reaction score
Great win Liverpool 2-0. Next game Chelsea , win that and MAn C need to win all her match.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just finished watching the extended highlight

Great win. A very pragmatic win against a highly organised champion

Hendie, being in a more advanced midfield position, he was all over the place last night

Imo 2-0 is a kind scoreline
It could have been 5 or 6-0, had our team converted the clear cut chances in the 1st half

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Last edited:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Hendo’s a brilliant player, I’m really happy that he can show that again,” said Klopp.

"He likes the position obviously. It was my fault that for one-and-a-half years he played as a number six. Sorry for that!

Dunno how long hes gonna play there when ox and naby are better than him in that position.

Hope he can maintain until end of this season. We lost the 1314 title cause we lost him. I hope he can be the one who bring us the 1819 title.

Last edited:

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Competition for places is good for the team.

Ox hasn't started competitive games, a ways to go for him. Naby has showed signs of his qualities but needs to step up and become consistent. Next season maybe grujic will return.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well.... Hendie took a lot of sticks by playing as a DM, DCM, RB, LB **, except ACM lolx

The past two games, I am delighted to see the old Hendie :)

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
“It would be cool if I could ask a player to please play these kind of passes, and we score immediately!” said Klopp.

Hendo’s a brilliant player, I’m really happy that he can show that again. He likes the position obviously.

"It was my fault that for one-and-a-half years he played as a number six. Sorry for that!

But we needed him there. It was a really good performance.”

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just finished watching the spurs vs mc game.

the turning point should be lloris saving that penalty which shouldn't even be awarded. and then Song's inhuman ability to keep the ball in play and score the winning goal

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Son is a severely underrated player. No nonsense or fanfare. Sticks his head down and does the job. Bloody quick too.

I would love to have him in our team.

just finished watching the spurs vs mc game.

the turning point should be lloris saving that penalty which shouldn't even be awarded. and then Song's inhuman ability to keep the ball in play and score the winning goal

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Big advantage over Chelsea game... Our players will have almost 5days rest and both this morning and Chelsea game at our homeground.
Chelsea will only finish their Europa away game at Prague on Friday morning and then have to come to anfield on Sunday night. Given 3/4th position is uncertain, I'll expect Europa will be another way to gain entry to uefa champs and Chelsea will give important attention to it as well. It's barely sufficient rest for them, having less than 3days fortunately and hopefully we can use homeground advantage to secure 3 points.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last game against top 6 opposition. Biggest game of the season.

We go again.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So our strongest midfield on form now is

Henderson, Keita
Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.