Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Yin2008

Reaction score
think wkday trip bo hua le... cause most of the time you will disembark, maybe last day then u get to enjoy your privileges... i prefer to stay in suite for wkend trip.. :)

Yah

N i think it is worth to upgrade if we book cabins as members for wkday trips

datolim

Reaction score
think wkday trip bo hua le... cause most of the time you will disembark, maybe last day then u get to enjoy your privileges... i prefer to stay in suite for wkend trip.. :)

You get suite from membership. You Platinum with hundreds or more GPs.

SaulGoodman

Reaction score
May I ask what does the majority wears on the cruise?
Mostly long pants or shorts?

Thanks in advance!

datolim

Reaction score
May I ask what does the majority wears on the cruise?
Mostly long pants or shorts?

Thanks in advance!

It is a mix bag.
If you lived in the western countries before you would tend to go with sorts. Also true if you are a young local here.
if your background is a school teacher, office worker and older local worker you would tend to wear long pants.
This is true in Orchard Rd or any where else in SG.

kia0042

Reaction score
Asked for an upgrade to suite for my Vietnam trip this coming week but no luck... :( However, they promise to give me SGD500 entertainment credits once I go onboard. Sometimes it makes me think that I have to ask for my entitlement, if I didn't make a call yesterday, I would not have this 500 e-credits. "No fish prawn also good". :s13:

Yin2008

Reaction score
soon they will welcome you to stay in suite liao... :s12:

Asked for an upgrade to suite for my Vietnam trip this coming week but no luck... :( However, they promise to give me SGD500 entertainment credits once I go onboard. Sometimes it makes me think that I have to ask for my entitlement, if I didn't make a call yesterday, I would not have this 500 e-credits. "No fish prawn also good". :s13:

Last edited:

lilycll

Reaction score

Maybe they will surprise you with the upgrade on the day of check-in like mine last time. :D

Vietnam cruise: is this the 6D/5N departure this coming Sunday 14th Apr to Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My)? Heard HCM city is about 70km (about 1.5hr away by car) from where the ship will be berthing at the Container Port. A bit like from Laem Chabang to Bangkok. :s22:

See Google map:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...2!3m1!1s0x317513911c92a585:0x39a8cba197432787

kia0042

Reaction score
Maybe they will surprise you with the upgrade on the day of check-in like mine last time. :D

Vietnam cruise: is this the 6D/5N departure this coming Sunday 14th Apr to Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My)? Heard HCM city is about 70km (about 1.5hr away by car) from where the ship will be berthing at the Container Port. A bit like from Laem Chabang to Bangkok. :s22:

See Google map:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...2!3m1!1s0x317513911c92a585:0x39a8cba197432787

No chance to surprise this coming trip because they already told me no suite and going to give me 500 e-credits instead.

I did a research on google map and youtube too, the port is far away from the city, the coach takes 1.5hr to reach the city. I am a bit worry the coach air con not cool enough and I have not take a coach for 25yrs.... don't know can tarhan or not?:s22:

Yin2008

Reaction score
oh, so you drive to genting one ah? :s22:

No chance to surprise this coming trip because they already told me no suite and going to give me 500 e-credits instead.

I did a research on google map and youtube too, the port is far away from the city, the coach takes 1.5hr to reach the city. I am a bit worry the coach air con not cool enough and I have not take a coach for 25yrs.... don't know can tarhan or not?:s22:

lilycll

Reaction score

Who know they might surprise you on the boarding day with both Upgrade and Entertainment Credit. :D

Maybe pack one USB rechargeable Portable Fan or Aircon and bring on your coach.

lilycll

Reaction score
JohnTKS said:
Better to head to Pattaya, scuttle bus service one hour away.
Bangkok is like KL but bigger and traffic much worst.

Yes Bangkok coach journey is about 2 to 2.5hrs one way and is not fun to take with the kind of traffic jam. But most of these coach drivers do know their trade and know where to divert to ensure you reach back on time.

pchltws

Reaction score
Anybody can advise me if there is any 5Night of Dream Cruise in Nov or Dec 2019?
I using their website to search but found nil record, which is weird.

Thanks in advance~

kia0042

Reaction score
oh, so you drive to genting one ah? :s22:

I hire a MPV to Genting and choose early hour like 5-6AM to leave SG and return reach JB before 4PM, usually no jam.
No problem to drive up but afraid too tire to drive back coz surely not enough sleep and rest.
Btw, Genting very stingy these days, don't even want to give Sunday free stay, I skipped my Apr and Jun trips to Genting and swap to GD. :s13:

kia0042

Reaction score
Who know they might surprise you on the boarding day with both Upgrade and Entertainment Credit. :D

Maybe pack one USB rechargeable Portable Fan or Aircon and bring on your coach.

Surprise! I received a message from GD that my 14April trip is upgraded to suite with 500 e-credits. :s12:
Some more got free shuttle for each destination... wonder what shuttle, still coach I think. :s13:

kia0042

Reaction score
Yes Bangkok coach journey is about 2 to 2.5hrs one way and is not fun to take with the kind of traffic jam. But most of these coach drivers do know their trade and know where to divert to ensure you reach back on time.

I see Google map, Pattaya city is closer to visit.
Considering Bangkok and Cambodia trip too, both dock at port, no need to take ferry, wonder how's the taxi services at this 2 places? Hoping not like Ho Chin Minh which does not allow taxi.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.