Wireless IP Camera thread

earthlink

Reaction score
Is this a sineoji 714 or 716 ?

Thanks for the reply. Anyway I found a way to mount it on the old mount ******************
qIxCcaj0CMJk3BXiPqe4jztY8Xcbc3ANwNwAHPeeV9YHchyKfXmuvOXs0kIt8TP_eoismHpiwYZgJsVw8bK651GZsWE1gh7gGucBNz1ZeyVNh7l3WKLLpnMYcLOtROh52jMjCMJL_A=w2400

ridzistance

Reaction score
Bros, I just bought Sineoji's PV714 to monitor my home. The camera quality is great!

Anyways, I'm a newbie in this. Do you guys have any idea how to view the camera remotely from my office desktop. If it has been shared before, would be great if you could share with me the post link.

Thanks!

Last edited:

goodwin

Reaction score
Bros, I just bought Sineoji's PV714 to monitor my home. The camera quality is great!

Anyways, I'm a newbie in this. Do you guys have any idea how to view the camera remotely from my office desktop. If it has been shared before, would be great if you could share with me the post link.

Thanks!
whatapp Dean from Sineoji and he will assist you. Number is on sineoji estore website.

Yod4

Master Member
Reaction score
Recently got myself some Sineoji 714s to install around the house as we’ve just got a new helper. Definitely found it more reliable than my previous Mi cameras which would randomly become offline.
Is there a way to download the recorded videos through the ios app or do I have to manually extract the videos via the sd card?

Dave27

Reaction score
Recently got myself some Sineoji 714s to install around the house as we’ve just got a new helper. Definitely found it more reliable than my previous Mi cameras which would randomly become offline.
Is there a way to download the recorded videos through the ios app or do I have to manually extract the videos via the sd card?

Yes you can download the recorded history from your sdcard to your PC.

1. Identify the ip address of the cam. ( You can either use your iPhone sineoji app or the utility tool from Sineoji website).

2. Go to your chrome Web browser and enter the cam up address in this format.
Example 192.168.a.b:8081/SD

3. Login your cam username and password

4. Go to folder REC

5. Download the files you want.

Yod4

Master Member
Reaction score
Works perfect - thank you!!!

1. Identify the ip address of the cam. ( You can either use your iPhone sineoji app or the utility tool from Sineoji website).

4. Go to folder REC

sethoh05

Reaction score
hi, I am looking to get a IP camera for my home and saw a lot of good reviews on the sineoji in the recent posts. would like to check if we could approach Dean for installation if the camera were not purchased fr him? any bros/sis can advice? thank you!

Presto80

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

Intending to buy a camera for home.
Which model is good, can record to synology nas and allow us to change the default admin password?

For xiaomi, any review and can we change the default admin password? The price is quite low as compared the rest.

Thanks

squirr3l

Reaction score
Works perfect - thank you!!!

4. Go to folder REC

I tried to access the camera using the ip of 182.168.1.88:8081 based on my router's dhcp table, but cant be reached. Is there any additional steps im missing out?

vvaness40

Reaction score
hi, I am looking to get a IP camera for my home and saw a lot of good reviews on the sineoji in the recent posts. would like to check if we could approach Dean for installation if the camera were not purchased fr him? any bros/sis can advice? thank you!

You can check with him, he is helpful and customer oriented fella.

vvaness40

Reaction score
I tried to access the camera using the ip of 182.168.1.88:8081 based on my router's dhcp table, but cant be reached. Is there any additional steps im missing out?

Means the IP address is wrong. Download the utility tool from Sineoji website, open up the zip file and run the ipcam finder from your PC, it will show you the exact IP address which is more precise.

Presto80

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can help?

Hi

Intending to buy a camera for home.
Which model is good, can record to synology nas and allow us to change the default admin password?

For xiaomi, any review and can we change the default admin password? The price is quite low as compared the rest.

Thanks

eerinz

Reaction score
I'm using mi home 360, but unable to rotate the camera on the app. Does anyone here knows what issue could it be?

sgbdk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i have registered my dcs-2630 in mydlink Home app under my home wifi. Now I want to use the camera in another location and under a different wifi network. Do i need to reset and setup the camera all over again? I do not have wps enable on my mesh router.*

Can someone advice me what to do?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.