Two Beautiful New Apple Stores Expected to Open Soon in Singapore

tec_geek

Reaction score
Anyone at Jewel public preview already?

Seems like this is one of the only place that hasn’t open or there isn’t any signs of what store it’s gonna be.

a6DlcOk.jpg

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it opens, I might get all my Apple stuffs from there already. Maybe every lunchtime got time can go there see see...

007Mi6

Reaction score
They really need to up the level of their staff first. The Apple experience is non-existence at Orchard.

Windowlover

Reaction score
Soon some Apple products store will be disappearing soon.. before another store opening..

chris888222

Reaction score
Just visited Jewel this afternoon. This store is huge (in Jewel) but nowhere as big as Orchard Road. Faces drop off point and the indoor waterfall can be seen next to the store. Almost opposite the Nike boutique.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just went Jewel during my lunch break. The said Apple Store in the above pic is located at ground level, from main entrance at T1 arrival, first shop on right side. It’s actually two shops size directly opposite Nike and the not-opened-yet Urban Revivo (recent water sprinkler issue), so it’s quite long.

From the looks of it, it might not open in time for tomorrow’s public opening of Jewel, unless after today they removed the canvas sheets to reveal the store.

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why would ppl go to this store when they can buy in the transit area 7% duty free while flying out??

sunstarsunset

Reaction score
I wonder which area they can put it aside from Jewel, good move tho! Cool story bro - It is what it is lah! Hahaha

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why would ppl go to this store when they can buy in the transit area 7% duty free while flying out??

Unless you’re a frequent flyer, not everyone will have the chance to ‘anytime’ go inside transit area. Apple Store also got Genius Bar and greater chances of having stocks. The only thing good about iStudio is more choices for screen protectors and cases/accessories.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.