Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

kia0042

Reaction score
Anybody can advise me if there is any 5Night of Dream Cruise in Nov or Dec 2019?
I using their website to search but found nil record, which is weird.

Thanks in advance~

I just logged in and checked, Nov doesn't have 6d5n and I cannot see Dec schedule too.

datolim

Reaction score
Thanks you very much for your help.
Genting marketing never on the ball. You want to book but you have to wait for them to decide on the schedule and pricing. Same with booking tours on the ship. You come when their counter is open. Not at your convenient time.
Surprise! I received a message from GD that my 14April trip is upgraded to suite with 500 e-credits. :s12:
Some more got free shuttle for each destination... wonder what shuttle, still coach I think. :s13:

For shuttle in PG they would bus you to Komtar shopping.
In Patong they would bus you to Juncelon shopping.
I think they would do similar on your sailing.

Do let us know how is the food now compared to Lido.
I am not upgrading anymore as the Palace buffet standard has drop a lot the last time I was there two weeks ago. Roast pork, suey york, instead of suckling pig.

Last edited:

Kiasupoh

Reaction score
Genting marketing never on the ball. You want to book but you have to wait for them to decide on the schedule and pricing. Same with booking tours on the ship. You come when their counter is open. Not at your convenient time.

I am not upgrading anymore as the Palace buffet standard has drop a lot the last time I was there two weeks ago. Roast pork, suey york, instead of suckling pig.

Not much difference of food standard in lido. Variety added as theres a new corner for halal food. Still prefer deck 7 during destination cruise.

Anyone invited to the slot tournament on 17 may?

datolim

Reaction score
Which specialty restaurants are worth to visit? Thanks

None.
MB Steakhouse you get the same steak as the free restaurant on the seven floor.
Silk House slightly better quality food than the free Chinese restaurants.
Japanese food, not an expert, but the teppanyaki cost a lot.
Hot pot, steam boat have not tried.

lilycll

Reaction score
Surprise! I received a message from GD that my 14April trip is upgraded to suite with 500 e-credits. :s12:
Some more got free shuttle for each destination... wonder what shuttle, still coach I think. :s13:

Haha Congrat. This is how they work. If you don't ask you never know they will give to you.

Yes shuttle is coach to bring you to and back from one of the Shopping Mall. Am not familiar with the 2 Ports Nha Trang and HCM so not really sure if they have big Shopping Mall there for the shuttle to bring you to. Maybe shuttle will bring you to one of the famous landmark Notre Dame Cathedral of Saigon then is up to you to go from there.

Do take note that they will most likely charge you same Balcony $21/day Gratuity instead of $26/day for this comp upgrade.

Last edited:

datolim

Reaction score
Haha Congrat. This is how they work. If you don't ask you never know they will give to you.

Yes shuttle is coach to bring you to and back from one of the Shopping Mall. Am not familiar with the 2 Ports Nha Trang and HCM so not really sure if they have big Shopping Mall there for the shuttle to bring you to. Maybe shuttle will bring you to one of the famous landmark Notre Dame Cathedral of Saigon then is up to you to go from there.

Do take note that they will most likely charge you same Balcony $21/day Gratuity instead of $26/day for this comp upgrade.

I think grad is $26/day and not $21.
Don't think they provide free shuttle to HCMC.
Just imagine for Langkawi the shuttle is to the end of the pier to Genting Langkawi Resort.
If you take one of their tours you will get a $40 discount.

lilycll

Reaction score
I think grad is $26/day and not $21.
Don't think they provide free shuttle to HCMC.
Just imagine for Langkawi the shuttle is to the end of the pier to Genting Langkawi Resort.
If you take one of their tours you will get a $40 discount.

Yes Suite Gratuity is $26/day but for Comp Upgrade they kind of absorb the different and charge Balcony rate at $21/day. That's was what I had for my upgrade.

Yin2008

Reaction score
give Hot Pot a shot, worth trying.. :s22:

had not visited Silk Road since my last bad experience with them last yr... maybe can gv them a second chance?

None.
MB Steakhouse you get the same steak as the free restaurant on the seven floor.
Silk House slightly better quality food than the free Chinese restaurants.
Japanese food, not an expert, but the teppanyaki cost a lot.
Hot pot, steam boat have not tried.

Last edited:

kia0042

Reaction score

I was told that palace guests can have to 2 meals per day at paid restaurants from April, this could be the reason palace buffet standard drops.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I was told that palace guests can have to 2 meals per day at paid restaurants from April, this could be the reason palace buffet standard drops.

No matter how low palace buffet standard drop, I don’t think will drop below lido standard leh.

But these free foods every meals eat also will get sick, so usually eat lunch will go blue lagoon pay to jiak

kia0042

Reaction score
Not much difference of food standard in lido. Variety added as theres a new corner for halal food. Still prefer deck 7 during destination cruise.

Anyone invited to the slot tournament on 17 may?

Me :s12:
Must use own money to play the slot game.
Preliminary $600
Final $700

Without knowing what is the prize pool also joined :s13:

Yin2008

Reaction score
last time BL food not bad..but now really cmi... buy nasi lemak.. cheap and good... :s13:

No matter how low palace buffet standard drop, I don’t think will drop below lido standard leh.

But these free foods every meals eat also will get sick, so usually eat lunch will go blue lagoon pay to jiak

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
last time BL food not bad..but now really cmi... buy nasi lemak.. cheap and good... :s13:

Blue lagoon the satay is the same as palace buffet

There was once around 2-3am, I asked for satay, and they went BL to take the satay to serve me

kia0042

Reaction score
no lah..its either you join tournament or you given free credits, choose one... :s12:

Oic, not every trip got free credits, so far I only received a few times 300 and every last day of the trip, I will check at the kiosk, normally have 150 credits and 100 F&B voucher.

lilycll

Reaction score
Me :s12:
Must use own money to play the slot game.
Preliminary $600
Final $700

Without knowing what is the prize pool also joined :s13:

Last time the slot tournament was 3 rounds. First round was from $200 to $400 own cash depending if it was normal or high-end. Second round increased another $100. If you managed to get into 2nd round you should have already won enough from 1st round to topup. Final round has about 12 players left.

1st Prize was about $20k to $40 in combination of cash and e-Credits about 50/50. Overall Total Prizes was like between $30K to $172k.

The invitation mostly comes with comp cabin.

Just enjoy the fun of competeting and win big to get to next rounds.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.