View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 10:05 PM   #8612
delceer
High Supremacy Member

Haizz this loan scam happened to me last week as usual enquiry about loan on fb was force transfer 500 to my account,as i dont want anything to do with the uml i paid 1.3k to fully settle the issue which he agreed this will be the last of it which stupidity i believe so. But the next day another uml force transfer me another 350 and 150 same style as in the first scammer which I believe the first scammer and the second scammer work together, i make the first police report close all contact and change number. The next following day two person came up in early morning with a bicycle chain and left it at my door i called police and make a second police report. After two more days i saw on my camera a person came in at 3.17 am with a bag which i never seen him before near my block I immediately rushed out he was gone in a sec reported this to the io too . Now the 500 which the second scammer force transfer to me the money is still with me as i already requested posb to return back to the sender account but it take few days . I do not plan to return the money to the account provided by the second scammer as i knew another innocent party will be in my same show over and over again. So now my only opinion is to wait?

You still don't know how they operate ?
Every time they will say no account for you to bank in and ask you to defer if you got read the history.
Those money come in to your account is from another debtor like you.
The debtor bank in the money to pay the loan shark.
The loan shark just use the debtors money keep rolling.
That's why loan shark will scold people don't anyhow bank in money or return back the money to the original account or say bank into wrong account then not counted.
Give $500 and get back $1300.
The money is too good for them.
Of course force transfer money to you again lah.