Samsung Pay for transit (Tap and Go)

Omtian

Reaction score
Using Galaxy watch very troublesome. I tried however it was unstable, hit and miss. If miss need to relaunch Samsung Pay and delay other commuters behind you. Use HP to tap easier, just like using a card.

It seems to work better when I tap the 12 o'clock position (upper area) of the watch. I read somewhere that the NFC is located at the top. Maybe you can give it another try ...

vnwt88

Reaction score
Never encountered such an issue. Just need to make sure the top half of your phone is held against the machine, since that's where the nfc chip is. Hold your phone there for like half a second and it should register.

thanks.. will try again

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I notice after I reboot my phone the Samsung pay transit won't work... Then I check my sleeping app under optimization it is enabled... Those having issue pleas take note...

colourpalette

Reaction score
Anyone with the new Samsung Galaxy watch active? The gantry don't seems to work with the watch for mine. Anyone with similar issues? My s10 works fine

Sent from Samsung SM-G973F using GAGT

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone with the new Samsung Galaxy watch active? The gantry don't seems to work with the watch for mine. Anyone with similar issues? My s10 works fine

Is your Bluetooth on? You need to open Samsung app on the watch and pay..

colourpalette

Reaction score
Yeah Bluetooth is on and connected to the phone.
Open Samsung pay on my watch, clicked on the "pay" tab , 60s to scan and gantry showed "error"

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah Bluetooth is on and connected to the phone.
Open Samsung pay on my watch, clicked on the "pay" tab , 60s to scan and gantry showed "error"

Is the master card added?

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that is my last resort :) now it is still new to the samsung transit using phone i tend to look for less crowded gantry to tap my phone.

Even using EZlink card sometimes it fails too ..

my note 8 always work when tap. why urs is intermittent working only?

LordDo0m

Reaction score
Do I need to turn on nfc for this? I found that with nfc off, I will have to wake phone and activate Samsung pay with fingerprint before I can tap. With nfc on, I can tap with screen off without doing anything.

darcdarc

Reaction score
While I have no problems using SimplyGo as the reader detects my S10 plus easily with my phone, my wife's S10 plus/SimplyGo is giving her alot of problems to have the reader detect her phone.

Switching back to her Samsung pay, with more hassle in terms of activating it seems to be ok leh. But it is really bothering her that SimplyGo is not working for her.

We have the same settings and card type. Posb PAssion Mastercard.

Anyone having issues with this?

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not bad, after installing simplygo, trip history is immediately shown on screen as notifications

Singaporean80

Banned
Reaction score
using my note 9 with posb mastercard passion card.it works like a charm and almost instant with the phone at the always on display screen. :o:D

Singaporean80

Banned
Reaction score
btw 1st time using i noticed there is a 10 cent charge.is this charge everytime i use samsung pay ? :o:(

tutonic

Reaction score
I have one stupid question ah guys. When will they deduct the transit fare from our card? It's been a week, but I checked my ibanking transaction history and still no deductions whatsoever. Seems weird.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.