Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
I had an earlier variant (quite sure it's MSY2 or perhaps MT2?) and now the MT3 and can tell the difference upon first listen. Downside for NT01AX is that firmware update cannot be performed by the user, since there's not app to do it unlike other TW brands like Sennheiser. In Japan, I believe Nuarl has a programme for users to exchange to the newer version.

For those interested in getting extra Spinfit CP350 can do so at Stereo at $18.90 for a pack of 2pairs of the same size (S,M or L).

Last edited:

will.i.am

Reaction score
For my nuarl. The Manual state that for the right earbud ,3 press is volume up, and 2 presses is volume down. But regardless I 3 or 2 press, it just keeps reducing my volume. Darnnnn

LEUMAS

Master Member
Reaction score
If buying nuarl Nt01ax from stereo via q100, will I be getting the newer MT3 or MT2?

Last edited:

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
Nuarl announced the NT01AX in a new colour. Black Metallic.

I would have preferred this new finish over the current "Black Gold" one.

LL_img_181000_1.jpg

ZergRush

Reaction score
Must see the finish. I like the bronze color as it's quite unique.
But it's good to have choices.
If buy from stereo sure mt3 or even newer editions. Mine from April both mt3

Windowlover

Reaction score
Nuarl announced the NT01AX in a new colour. Black Metallic.

I would have preferred this new finish over the current "Black Gold" one.

LL_img_181000_1.jpg

Try last weekend at westgate,, look bulky on ears and sound quality is not really good,,, it can drop easier also when in position.. still looking around :s22:

ZergRush

Reaction score
Try last weekend at westgate,, look bulky on ears and sound quality is not really good,,, it can drop easier also when in position.. still looking around :s22:

If u expect wired iem standards then I think you will be very disappointed. But u need compare with mtw or other twe then you will appreciate Nuarl.
The fit is most important. There's no one brand that'll fit everyone.

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score

Fit is most important for True Wireless. They can only sound good when the fit well and stay in place.

But did they let you try all the different ear tips that came with the NT01AX?

For me the included Spinfit CP350 in large are the only ones I can wear them with comfortably... :o

kryptonit3

Reaction score
personally felt mtw is for those that prefers strong bass.. nuarl has a better clarity and a not too bassy output.

John010

Reaction score
If buying nuarl Nt01ax from stereo via q100, will I be getting the newer MT3 or MT2?

I email nuarl on this but the reply they gave was both batches was the same sound and built...? Anyone know the source of where it states the newer batch sounds better?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.