[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

Bluefreak

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of migrating to a Kingdom with Singaporean alliance. My current alliance is Indonesia and translation in chat is bad. Totally cannot understand.

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
Thinking of migrating to a Kingdom with Singaporean alliance. My current alliance is Indonesia and translation in chat is bad. Totally cannot understand.

Me also. Still waiting for the windows to open.

Want to whack kingdom 81..

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey bro can I join your alliance? Started 2 days ago. Pretty experience for this kind of game
To be frank ..... no lol. Unless you're going to spend thousands of dollars you won't be able to catch up with those of us who've been playing half a year, and alliance spots are limited ...

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be frank ..... no lol. Unless you're going to spend thousands of dollars you won't be able to catch up with those of us who've been playing half a year, and alliance spots are limited ...

Bro how liao? t5 soon?

I'm at 34mil now but only got 400k troops.. last major war wiped me out clean lol...

Now we're finally peaceful and preparing for KVK..

I'm in K1080, we do king's rotation here. I have Singaporeans and also a few more transferring over when transfer is live. Hope all fellow sinkies will consider joining -KL (King Land)

Alaeus

Reaction score
Hi All,
Since migration is coming.
if anyone will be interested to jump to K132.
70m power there.
2 singaporeans with t5, me included.
look for DT_ Alaeus.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Since migration is coming.
if anyone will be interested to jump to K132.
70m power there.
2 singaporeans with t5, me included.
look for DT_ Alaeus.
How's 132 like? You're the alliance lead bro?

Sent from 10char using GAGT

Alaeus

Reaction score
How's 132 like? You're the alliance lead bro?

Sent from 10char using GAGT

LT rotation among 4 alliances.
Pretty peaceful kingdom. except for the fact the highest power was an unstable person. changing his mind every hour to zero people, "quitting"on us whenever he doesn't feel happy.
so we collectively requested he migrate to other kingdoms.

as for alliance lead, i don't wish to be. you get unnecessary pm from brain dead people etc etc. but i always get dragged into kingdom affairs if there is a need.
i am supporting negotiations for KVK thou.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LT rotation among 4 alliances.
Pretty peaceful kingdom. except for the fact the highest power was an unstable person. changing his mind every hour to zero people, "quitting"on us whenever he doesn't feel happy.
so we collectively requested he migrate to other kingdoms.

as for alliance lead, i don't wish to be. you get unnecessary pm from brain dead people etc etc. but i always get dragged into kingdom affairs if there is a need.
i am supporting negotiations for KVK thou.

If you are not alliance lead, maybe consider joining us? :p I have R4 spots if you're interested. We are majority SEA alliance with a few SG, I'm the lead and SG too.

No more drama here, everyone's working towards KVK. top 4 alliances including mine are being very democratic. I have talked to some other sinkies and about 6 of them (2 with T5) will be joining over once transfer is live.

I'm really trying to consolidate Singaporeans here, we had so many China, Russian, US and even AUS clans but none of them purely Singaporean or at least SG majority - if we can get together, that'd be really nice for a change

Last edited:

Alaeus

Reaction score
If you are not alliance lead, maybe consider joining us? :p I have R4 spots if you're interested. We are majority SEA alliance with a few SG, I'm the lead and SG too.

No more drama here, everyone's working towards KVK. top 4 alliances including mine are being very democratic. I have talked to some other sinkies and about 6 of them (2 with T5) will be joining over once transfer is live.

nono, i gave up alliance lead. its too much crap to deal with.
R4 is meaningless honestly.
its just a "title"

i'am here to poach people also. haha. i mean since my kingdom is gonna have 3 t5s that are Singaporeans.
i mean anyone that wanna deal with daily affairs and drama with brain dead people is welcomed to be R4.

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wah..

I think all sinkie should all migrate to one kingdom and start whacking from there..

Str3gis is Singaporean too ain't he? :s13:

130mil account.... but NST not doing well as an alliance... NCB 2.4+ bil already

Last edited:

Alaeus

Reaction score
Str3gis is Singaporean too ain't he? :s13:

130mil account.... but NST not doing well as an alliance... NCB 2.4+ bil already

you can come my kingdom, k132.
we already have 2 Singaporeans with T5

i have no idea about str3gis, where did you hear from?
but since we have so many sinkie with T5, yeah probably could team up.

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Str3gis? K118.... He was one of the first mega whales.... Think he's third strongest across all kingdoms...

Right now looking to join a 2+bil alliance...

you can come my kingdom, k132.
we already have 2 Singaporeans with T5

i have no idea about str3gis, where did you hear from?
but since we have so many sinkie with T5, yeah probably could team up.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.