Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

funky05

Reaction score
Bruder can gpgt wat brand?
Kimchi user here

I use this in SG... buy from kia stockist at race course road.. about $36 or $38.. this is the image but I don't buy from KKB

http://kkb.com.sg/product/kia-hyundai-atf-sp-iii-lock-up-clutch-auto-transmission-fluid-4-l-pack-04500-00400/

In Malaysia, I use the gear oil for proton and perodua.. can use for Japanese and Korean cars too.. same as the sg bottle but white colour bottle and written made in Thailand

Last edited:

SuperSprint

Reaction score
I use this in SG... buy from kia stockist at race course road.. about $36 or $38.. this is the image but I don't buy from KKB

http://kkb.com.sg/product/kia-hyundai-atf-sp-iii-lock-up-clutch-auto-transmission-fluid-4-l-pack-04500-00400/

In Malaysia, I use the gear oil for proton and perodua.. can use for Japanese and Korean cars too.. same as the sg bottle but white colour bottle and written made in Thailand

Using same atf with you. I last brought from autoparts direct online stockist free delivery 2 x 4L for 58.20 only. Price with discount code.

Can share more on the proton atf oil.
Which one for kimchi ride to use.

Safe to use?

Atf oil sp3 n sp4 got difference.

Sp3 for 4 gear
Sp4 for 6 gear.

weeza77

Reaction score
Using same atf with you. I last brought from autoparts direct online stockist free delivery 2 x 4L for 58.20 only. Price with discount code.

Safe to use?

Sp3 for 4 gear
Sp4 for 6 gear.

Transmission oil must use the same spec as whats required on your car. Using different spec will have adverse effect on your transmission.

funky05

Reaction score

Safe to use?

Sp3 for 4 gear
Sp4 for 6 gear.

That's good price for the blue bottle atf!

This is the one I use for my kimchi ride.. if you look closely at the bottle, the distributor is MSB technology singapore.. made in Thailand and available in Malaysia.. much cheaper at shopee Malaysia

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you used proton’s sp3 as replacements for hyundai sp3. No problem huh?

That's good price for the blue bottle atf!

This is the one I use for my kimchi ride.. if you look closely at the bottle, the distributor is MSB technology singapore.. made in Thailand and available in Malaysia.. much cheaper at shopee Malaysia

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.